|Brand||Mackie Ent Inc|
|Item model number||44545-10-8|
|Manufacturer Part Number||44545-10-8|
|Vehicle Service Type||all-terrain-vehicles;utility-vehicles;street-sport-motorcycles;off-road-motorcycles;street-cruiser-motorcycles;street-touring-motorcycles;street-motor-scooters;snowmobiles;marine-personal-craft|
Flush Mount Anti-Rattle Tiedown Anchors 1,200 lb Capacity 1-Hole D-ring - 8
|Price:||$21.45 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This listing is for 8 D-rings. They have a 1,200 lb. break strength rating (straight pull). W.L.L. is 400 lb. capacity - WORKING LOAD LIMIT: The maximum load weight a tie-down should be subjected to during normal use. To assist in making the proper tie-down choice the Federal D.O.T. requires the WLL to be 1/3 of the Rated Capacity. The ring is pressed together, not welded, therefore the light weight capacity rating.
- APPLICATIONS: These versatile tiedown attachments can be used on the floor or the walls of an enclosed trailer to secure cargo, tie down light motorcycles, ATV's, lawnmowers, or just about anything that needs to be secured during transportation. You can organize your garage, shed, or at your workplace by installing on the walls for hanging tools or other light equipment.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The steel portion of this d-ring is zinc coated to inhibit corrosion. The beveled plastic base creates a tapered surface, thus reducing a trip hazard. Here are the written specs: Overall diameter measures 4". The 1/4" diameter ring measures 2-1/8" L x 1-11/16" W. The top cap covering the ring is 16 gauge. One 3/8" diameter mounting hole secures the attachment. Two 1/4" holes drilled in the plastic can be a drain hole or for screw attachment purposes.
- INSTALLATION: To obtain maximum strength it is recommended to install this d-ring with a 3/8" bolt, lock nut, and fender washer (wide diameter) when installing on a trailer floor, box van or any surface where you have access on the opposite side. If installing on the walls of an enclosed trailer it is advisable to use self-tapping Teks screws with small washers. Generally speaking you are securing to a steel wall joist behind plywood.
- QUALITY ASSURED - Customer satisfaction is a priority. If you have any installation or product related questions please ask, we are happy to offer advice.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This steel attachment is zinc coated to inhibit corrosion. To obtain maximum strength it is recommended to install these d-rings with bolts, lock nuts, and fender washers (wide diameter). It is not recommended to attach more than one tie down strap at a time to this d-ring. SPECIFICATIONS: The plastic base of this attachment measures 4" in diameter. The 1/4" diameter ring measures 2-1/8" wide X 1-5/8" long. The "top cap" is 16 gauge. One 3/8" diameter mounting hole secures the attachment to the floor.