Anti-burst Exercise and Stability Ball with Pump, Training Guide, and. [Scroll Down for Details in the Description]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy & Safe Exercise Ball - Great for use in home office or exercise room.
- Tape Measure - Exercise balls are made out of elastic rubber and appear full well before they are actually full. That is why our NEWEST Balls come with a TAPE MEASURE!
- Exercise Guide which clearly lays out TONS OF GREAT EXERCISES.
- Pump Included, It should take about 15 minutes to pump up your ball we include a foot pump because it is faster then a hand pump.
- Service - With a 100% Lifetime Guarantee we stand by our products, if there is a problem or you have any questions call us: (888) 902-2773
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Peak Win Stability Ball
allows people of all sizes to develop their core in any environment.
Introducing The Peak Win Athletics Exercise Ball
Recommended by physical therapists as an entry level exercise tool. Everyone from people recovering from surgery to body builders working on stability use these balls.
- Max static load 2000LB
- Reusable foot pump.
- Spare plug.
- Useful at small to medium desks.
- Inexpensive and reliable.
- Ease of use and simple, straight-forward workouts.
- Nearly unlimited low-impact exercises work your body from top to bottom.
Get in Shape FastThis is the easiest and fastest way to get in shape for the first time or get back in shape after an absence of working out. This is also great for the athlete who is nursing an injury.
Take the freedom to workout at home!Instructions:
Step 1: Plug hose into foot pump.
Step 2: Pump the Ball to 65cm or it is firm to the touch.
Step 3: Plug ball securely to prevent air leaks.
- 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed
- It takes about 15 minutes to fully inflate.
- When fully inflated ball will be about the size of a night stand.
- If using at a chair be sure to keep the ball fully inflated.
- If using for exercise we recommend slightly under inflated.
Means no worries no questions for ever and ever.
Top customer reviews
Update: I've had to pump more into my ball again. That's 2 times now since the original fill when I received it. I do use it everyday, but I didn't think I was going to have to fill it this much. Something to consider before purchasing.
I use this exercise ball everyday. It's a really nice ball for the price. I'm 5'7 and it's the exactly the right height. I've had to add air to it once after I initially had blown it up, but it was most likely because at first it had to stretch out. Now it has just the right amount of air to do my exercises. The pump is very cheaply made, but I didn't have any issues airing it up regardless.
When I first sat on it, I laughed. I did the whole: "Pfffft, how could this really help me; it's just a ball." Ha. If only I had taken it more seriously. Not even 2-hours into sitting and I already felt my muscles growing wary. I had no idea sitting on the ball would give my back a workout! Furthermore, I've started noticing that when I sit on the ball, my posture drastically improves. It's win-win all around. Besides, I love the height. I read the reviews prior to ordering and I saw some people complained about the size. Not me! It's just the right height for what I need. If it was any taller, it wouldn't work (I sit at a coffee table). Could have been smaller but I think it's perfect as is.
So thank you! Thank you for making such an awesome product! And thank you for including an instruction manual and a foot pump; talk about helpful! When the box arrived, it had everything I needed to succeed--instructions, workout guides, foot pump, and an extra plug pin.
I've already recommended this ball to my boyfriend and his friends. It's already changing my life and I cannot be happier!
Really good. Easy to inflate (takes a few minutes, it's a big ball... If you are lazy, you should be able to bring it to the gas station, with the right inflation adapter like the red cone on this thing http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Accessories-59016-Inflator-Adapter/dp/B000BODVEW/ ).
Ball feels very sturdy (I'm 190lb+ and I have no fear of bursting it).
Initially I under-inflated it so it felt small and too low to comfortably sit at the desk. After pumping it up further a couple days later, I finally reached the right height. Also I think the rubber relaxes somewhat when you inflate it for the first time, so it may need you to come back at it after a few days anyway.
I was also concerned I would slip off when sitting on it. I don't. It has ridges that help prevent slipping. I sit on it while reading and it is great for my back.
I'm glad I got it. It is a high quality product. I'm planning on getting one for my boyfriend,