|Item model number||S-FCMAC-N15S|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.1 x 10 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.1 x 10 x 0.1 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.89 shipping
15.6" Anti-glare Screen Protector for Laptop Notebook 15.6 Inch (345mm * 194mm)
|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Laptop Notebook 15.6 Inch (345mm * 194mm)
- Anti-glare effect: Our matte clear screen protector can effectively reduce the glare from fluorescent and sun light to allow easy viewing and reducing the burden on your eyes.
- Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fingerprints: With 4H hardness and special treatment, the protector is with superior performance to prevent scratch and fingerprints.
- Electrostatic Adsorption (Non-glue): Self-adhering film attaches itself to the screen. No residue leaves on your LCD display when you remove it.
- Contents: Quality Films (1-pack), Application card, Advanced flannel Cleaning Cloth. Retail packaging.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
> Superior Quality, and Durability! Constructed of Japan PET Material
> Anti-Glare, Anti-fingerprints, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust, Anti-friction & Water-proof
> Great touching feeling
> Prevent over 25% of the UV penetration
> Prevent over 9% of the infrared light penetration
> Anti-scratch coefficient achieves to 4H
> Anti-friction coefficient achieves to 50
> Quick and Easy Installation
> No sticky adhesive
The Anti-glare screen protector can reduces the glare from fluorescent and sun light to allow easy viewing and reducing the burden on your eyes.
The screen protector adds an ultra-thin durable layer of transparent protection to your LCD display. The film stays firmly in place without interfering with touch screen functions. Plus, The protector is easy to apply, remove cleanly, and without any sticky residue.
1. About how to post screen protector, you also can visit our "Step to Post Screen Protector" of "Seller Help".
2. Prevent fine dust, prevent air bubbles. Please be sure to clean the screen well, you can use scotch tape to clean your laptop screen first if you need, and make it thoroughly clean even at the beginning and in the processing while you posting the screen protector, it will effectively prevent the bubbles.
3. We suggest you to ask a professional to post the screen protector for you.
Say NO to fingerprints and glare, Great feeling to touch!
Goliton® is a registered trademark protected by the US Trademark Law. Goliton® products are sold by authorized sellers only.
Top customer reviews
The problems I had installing the flare shield were caused by small dust particles. I tried wiping the laptop screen with the microfiber cloth I use to clean my glasses. That worked reasonably well but still had bubbles caused by dust. What finally resolved the problems and gave me a reasonably bubble free install was a cleaning kit from Staples. The kit included a spray cleaner and a large microfiber cloth. the cloth was much thicker than the one for my glasses. The cleaning method was to spray the cloth and then wipe the screen. I used this approach several times on both the laptop screen and the anti-glare shield.
One other thing I would check next time is the general environment where the screen protector was being installed. At the time I did the install we were having a heal heat wave and there were floor fans running in the house. I am sure they contributed to the dust problem. I shut they off prior to the last attempt to install the screen protector.
All-in-all, I would recommend the product and plan to purchase it for a second laptop.
- Measure your screen exactly, in millimeters, and order that size. (Mine fit perfectly.)
- Clear and clean your work area - not only are you going to need to clean your screen perfectly, but you want to avoid dust particles in the air as you are applying the film.
- For the cleaning and film application steps, if your device will permit this, consider flipping it so that the monitor portion is flat on your work surface (with a laptop, this would mean having the keyboard perpendicular to your work surface) - I had to adjust the balance a few times, so that it was stable and wouldn't tip over, but having the monitor horizontal made both cleaning and application easier.
- Clean the screen very, very well, using lint free materials. I found the little squares they provide to be too small for the cleaning process, so I saved them for the last polish. You literally need to remove every spec of dust, even at the edges, or it will leave a bubble under the film.
- After you peel back the first side of the film's protective cover (mine was marked "Step 1 - Remove Me"), and handling as close to the edges as you can, position the film so that it tucks into one of the corners and then runs perfectly down the length of the short edge. When you know it's properly aligned and there is enough of film attached to the screen so that the position won't slip, pull the film back a bit (keeping enough on the screen to keep it in position), and then very slowly start smoothing it down using the little squeegee/application stick they provide. For me, moving diagonally across the screen made it easier:
- I found that the best way to smooth out the air bubbles was to start applying in one corner and, using the application stick, move diagonally towards the opposite corner. If you see air bubbles, pull the film back a bit and smooth them out before proceeding. Move the application stick slowly back and forth along the length of the film as it's adhering to the screen, keeping a careful lookout for bubbles. Don't proceed if you see any bubbles - pull the film back a bit and smooth it out again, moving slowly and methodically.
- When you've got it as close to perfect as you can, remember to remove the second (top) half of the protective plastic (“Step 2 – Remove Me”). At first, I had the same reaction as another reviewer ... hey, this thing isn't anti-glare at all, what the heck? ... but then I remembered that final step.
- The finished product has one or two tiny air bubbles, but the glare is GONE, the film fits exactly in both directions, and it's still easy to see fine detail on the screen. Maybe even easier, with no glare. Very pleased with the result.
In terms of the actual product, it is exactly as described. Works with touch screen, is 15.6" (which fits perfectly on my HP Envy), and reduces glare. Couldn't ask for more.
Note that applying the protector is difficult and I would recommend 2 people to do it (one to keep things aligned and another to actually press down) but this is not the seller's fault and is the nature of the product. Make sure you clean your screen thoroughly. The supplied cloth is helpful but I would recommend some kind of glass cleaner first (unless of course you put this on as soon as you unwrap your monitor, laptop, etc.) and then use the cloth to remove any additional dust. Also try and do this in an area with minimal dust and no fan or breeze blowing.