- Series: American College of Healthcare Executives Management Series
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Health Administration Press; First edition (March 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1567933661
- ISBN-13: 978-1567933666
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,528,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #491 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration & Care
- #1000 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
- #1516 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anticipate, Respond, Recover: Healthcare Leadership and Catastrophic Events (American College of Healthcare Executives Management Series) First Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Springer Blue Sale in medicine
Save up to 40% on medical textbooks and resources.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought