Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 773 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 823 reviews
on August 17, 2012
It took a little longer to get here than other products but it is really cute and well worth the price. Just a little old fashion bling to any outfit.
on June 5, 2013
When I received this owl necklace in the mail I took it out of the bubble-wrapped envelope it was delivered in. The first thing that I noticed is that the chain was broken. I'm not entirely sure that USPS could have broken a chain while delivering it because of how it was wrapped. It almost appears that the chain was broken sense shipped. I would also like to say that the picture of this necklace is much more flattering than the in person experience. Overall, I found the product unsatisfying to the point that I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to return it, just to get back an unbroken unappealing piece of jewelry as opposed to the broken unappealing piece I now possess.
on October 12, 2012
Bought the necklace for my daughter's 18th birthday. She absolutely loved it. It is bigger than I had inticipated which is great! Shipment was a little slow, but it is a great distance where it is coming from. Just loved it! Thank you very much!!
on November 18, 2013
I have gotten several compliments on this necklace. The chain is a nice length and the weight of it is surprising. I was expecting a flimsy, will break the first time you wear it kind of necklace, but it is actually perfect. The colors are much nicer than the picture depicts and the size is quite nice too. I have worn it many times and it has never failed to gain attention. It still looks like new and I will continue to wear it. I have already gotten my money's worth out of it so now it is just gravy.
on October 14, 2012
Nice looking costume jewelry with thick nice long necklace. Think that it will last. Took forever to get here and no invoice with it.
on May 31, 2017
I love this piece of jewelry with 2 exceptions.
1)the glue used to hold the gems in place was not very robust. Two gems have fallen out but luckily I found them and reattached them to the piece
2) the clasp where the chain meets the owl pendant needs to be improved because it does not allow the pendant to lay flat outward facing. I swapped it out at home for a better one.

Otherwise, as a teacher, I love having this piece of jewelry in my wardrobe. :)
on May 7, 2014
this experience with this seller has been anything but pleasant.

i originally ordered these two items January 2014, it is now May 2014 and i have still YET to get the items. I have written them 3 times already informing them of this, each time their automated response was that they would send another set out. I understand the shipping time was longer than usual since it was from China, but 5 months!!!!

one of the emails they even stated they could give me the tracking number as i requested so i can see when it would get here. I never received that either. i write them AGAIN asking them for the tracking number and now they say they cannot provide me one.

These were to be gifts for a birthday of a family member in March, we are way passed that now and im very upset with this whole experience. they offered a refund so i stated the refund is expected, but there should be something else done, LIKE ACTUALLY SENDING OUT THE ITEMS!!!!!
on March 21, 2017
My granddaughter loves owls and this is the perfect gift for her. It is well made and the colors are very vibrant. Nice price for this necklace. Great for adults too!
on September 4, 2015
I bought this for my lovely lady when I was here on Amazon purchasing some things for myself. I thought she was deserving of a gift, and it was no special occasion. She loves owls and colorful things, so this item was perfect. And, it was only a few dollars to boot! I added it to my order and then realized it would be shipped from China, and would take about a month or so. No big deal--it wasn't like I had a deadline for her birthday, or Christmas, or our anniversary or anything like that. So, it shows up like a month later and I had totally forgotten about ordering it. I had it shipped to her name, so she was very pleasantly surprised. It was so awesome guys.
on November 19, 2013
These are truly adorable. I love how they look, but you can't expect quality for how cheap they are. As they are shipped from China(?), it does take a month for them to arrive. I bought several for some stocking stuffers. When they did arrive, all the little jeweled parts of the owls body were loose and had fallen off. And one of the chains was already broken. Fortunately, they are individually wrapped, so all the parts were intact and salvageable - nothing that a bit of super glue and a pair or pliers couldn't fix.

It would still be worth it to me to purchase these cute pendants for their price, but just be aware...they are cheaply made.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.