Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Antique Alloy with Colour Crystal Owl Long Prendant Bronze Necklace~*~
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 17, 2012
It took a little longer to get here than other products but it is really cute and well worth the price. Just a little old fashion bling to any outfit.
on February 28, 2013
Instantly my favorite piece of costume jewelry, I could not put it on fast enough!!! Under $3, best money I have ever spent. It is so cute it instantly brightens my mood!! I got compliments all day....can't say enough good about this little owl!! :)
on October 14, 2012
Nice looking costume jewelry with thick nice long necklace. Think that it will last. Took forever to get here and no invoice with it.
on October 12, 2012
Bought the necklace for my daughter's 18th birthday. She absolutely loved it. It is bigger than I had inticipated which is great! Shipment was a little slow, but it is a great distance where it is coming from. Just loved it! Thank you very much!!
on August 16, 2012
I love this necklace so much!!! It is so much better in person! The gems are so vibrant and colorful! Would definitely buy over and over again!
on September 26, 2012
This is much more substantial than I expected. Great price for a great necklace. I plan to give this to my son's teacher at the end of the year in a card stating "Owl miss you". As a teacher myself, I know I would love to receive one of these.
on February 21, 2013
This item was promptly received, and was as pictured. I am not crazy about the chain but lill likely use black cording to hang and was well worth the sale price.
on June 5, 2013
When I received this owl necklace in the mail I took it out of the bubble-wrapped envelope it was delivered in. The first thing that I noticed is that the chain was broken. I'm not entirely sure that USPS could have broken a chain while delivering it because of how it was wrapped. It almost appears that the chain was broken sense shipped. I would also like to say that the picture of this necklace is much more flattering than the in person experience. Overall, I found the product unsatisfying to the point that I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to return it, just to get back an unbroken unappealing piece of jewelry as opposed to the broken unappealing piece I now possess.
on February 14, 2013
All the bad reviews i read for this were so wrong. People just expect too much for 2-4$. It's a great necklace for a cheap price. It is thin metal and just plastic stones. They're very shiny though. Love it. Decent size too.
review image
on November 25, 2013
Exactly as pictured! I'm giving it to my sister as a Christmas gift and its perfect for an owl lover. Nothing is falling off and it came quicker than expected. Definitely great bargain considering the price. Also, it ships from China so give yourself time if you intend on giving it as a gift for a holiday.