Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MG Collection Myra Beaded Evening Bag, Silver, One Size
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Color: Silver|Change

on January 18, 2012
I loved this bag! It went perfectly with my blush Sue Wong feather dress and strappy silver heels...I wore it to a wedding. However, throughout the wedding, sequins were falling off the bag. It was not noticable, but annoying nonetheless. Despite this, I would still buy it again - it was a good price and was EXCELLENT for the outfit and occasion. Just don't expect it to last too long. Another thing, I had to be very careful to not ruin my dress with the bag because it catches on to things.
on July 29, 2011
Very pretty. A good size to fit a lot into it. A few beads were loose and needed stitching.
I assumed that the handle would fold into the bag, so it would be a true clutch, but it did not.
But, all in all, it worked out. A beautiful bag for a wedding!
on March 18, 2013
The bag is beautiful and was a perfect match for my outfit. Only one problem...it fell apart the first time I used it. The tiny beads and sequins were very lightly sewn onto the fabric. The beads and sequins caught on everything they touched including my dress and the bag's own chain shoulder strap. There was no way to separate the chain from the bag when it caught other than cutting the thread or pulling. No matter how gently I tried to disconnect the chain from the bag it was caught tight. I ended up having to gingerly cut the thread and watch as the tiny beads and sequins dropped to the floor. Sadly, my first time using the bag will be my last time.
on April 27, 2016
This bag is LOVELY It is worth the money. It arrived packaged nicely in a plastic sleeve which was inside a satin sleeve inside its own storage box within the Amazon box. I really like that it is small enough to be elegant yet large enough to actually hold all the things I need for the evening - lipstick and liner, keys, mints, ink pen, my iPhone 6 Plus, and a hankie, with room left for more. I have already convinced three other friends that this is a must have for their closet. I am sure I will use this bag over and over again. I simply love it and highly recommend it.
review image review image review image
on December 6, 2013
I bought this for the Marine Ball. It looked beautiful when it arrived, but it is very poorly made. The beads started to come off immediately, because the stitching wasn't secured. The bag had rough edges that caught on everything. The shoulder strap was unusable because it would catch on everything as well. As soon as I returned home I threw it away.
on March 27, 2014
Looks pretty in the photo but quite unattractive and cheap looking in reality. Ruins a nice outfit. Poorly made. Beads/embellishments fall of easily.
on September 18, 2012
The very first time I used this purse 1/2 of the clasp broke off. It happened within an hour of closing it. The purse in unusable with this defect. I had to hold it closed the entire evening. I'm not a happy camper!Antique Retro Flower Garden Embellished Seed Bead Sequin Kiss Closure Clasp Soft Clutch Evening Bag Purse Handbag with Handle/Detachable Shoulder Chain (Silver) 2515. I would not buy from this company again.
on December 23, 2013
I purchased this as a Christmas gift and am very pleased with it. The purse arrives inside of a satin bag and that is inside a sturdy box inside of the Amazon box. The handle folds in if you choose to use the chain instead. The beading is very pretty and the satin liner is nice too. I would recommend this purse.
on July 3, 2014
So happy with this purse! It went really well with my dress for my brother's wedding. It was a great size...held a good amount of items, but small enough to carry around and put on a table. It's pretty and shiny but not too ostentatious. I kept the chain tucked into the purse and only used the handle. I think this helped me avoid the issue others had about sequins falling off. I will definitely use again at another formal function.
on March 12, 2014
I bought this for a "sparkle party" where we were all supposed to wear some sort of sparkly attire. I have also since used it for two 20's parties. It was totally perfect for those occasions. It's really well made - after several crowded parties and being dropped on the dance floor multiple times etc - it is still in perfect condition with no beads falling off at all. The clasp is tight too. It's bigger than a clutch but it's still small - perfect size for the essentials you need on a night out.