Antique Historical Royalty Free clip art map collection. Vintage maps from the 1500s to 1900s of the World, Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, US, States, and City maps. Perfect for graphic design, illustration, web site, scrapbooking backgrounds, artist trading cards and education projects. Includes low and high res jpg versions of each map. Over 125 antique maps included in the 3 CD-Rom collection. Collection pulled from the US Library of Congress Geography and Map Division's historical map collections.
Have one to sell?
Antique/Historical Clip Art Maps
Platform : Windows, Mac, Windows XP, Mac OS X, Windows Vista
Available from these sellers.
- Royalty Free Antique Historical Clip Art Maps from 1500-1900 for graphic design, desktop publishing, presentation, crafts and eduction
- Maps are compatable with all leading photo editing, desktop publishing, web authoring, media and presentations programs, on 3 CDs.
- Collection includes: Antique World, North America, US, Europe, Asia, Africa, State and City maps, over 125 maps included.
- Includes additional jpg CIA World Fact Book Maps and Flags collection
- Digital images in jpg, rgb formats in 300 and 72 dpi, ready for print or electronic uses
1 new from $145.95
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Michelle on December 23, 2010
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Great service from amazon as always, but not very happy with the images on these CD's. I'm glad I did not pay the full price for this item. Most of the maps are public domain maps and you can find them on the internet for free!
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again