Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 13, 2014
Amelia, age 5, set up a tea stand with her beautiful china tea set. She sent a photo. Perhaps it is a good thing to have young girls begin early to prepare for elegance. In an uncertain life, one might have High Tea at the Ritz, or be invited to have tea with the Queen...or better yet, prepare a beautiful tea for one's family and self. Love this beauty.
One person found this helpful
on August 11, 2014
My daughter loved it! Great price the first two times I ordered it, under $14.00. Two weeks later the price skyrocketed! So I will not order any more for gifts. Sad, all the little girls love playing with it.
on June 20, 2017
My 9 year old granddaughter loved her new tea set. I must say it is beautiful. It was packed in an adorable box that protects all the pieces and is a great place for storage. It was the hit of her birthday party. It arrived as scheduled.
on October 21, 2016
Expected better quality. There were marks that shouldn't have been present. It's a little China Service and should be like other china that one would purchase.
on February 2, 2013
Wonderful tea set; perfectly sized for AG dolls. My ten yr. old daughter has been playing with it since Christmas. The storage box is great to prevent breakage and doubles as her doll's 'steamer trunk'.
3 people found this helpful
on February 18, 2015
I enjoy them all. I don't remember ever receiving the movie The Devil is a Sissy, but I could be wrong. Must look all my movies first..
on December 18, 2016
I bought this for my Granddaughter and I'm very pleased with this purchase. It is a beautiful set. It will be a cherished gift for years to come.
on February 19, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my 10-year-old granddaughter. She was thrilled when she opened the package, so I'm pleased with the product. :)
2 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old Granddaughter for Christmas! She loved it!!! It's beautiful and has nice quality!
2 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2014
Beautiful keepsake item for any girl that likes American Girl Dolls or just likes to have tea parties. Be sure when shipping the items packed very secure because it is fragile.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question