Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2015
I was so excited to put these on the tables at my wedding. The packaging and cards that came with the cameras was amazing! But when I went to have them developed I got (way) less than half the pictures to turn out. I was so disappointed.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on April 10, 2015
The cameras were nice. They went on the tables at our wedding and looked much more attractive than the standard Kodak or Fujifilm wrapped ones.
The downside to these is that the wrapping covered the flash area and many of our guests took photos that were WAY too dark because it wasn't apparent where the flash button was.
Other than that, they work just as you'd expect a disposable camera to work.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 31, 2015
everyone was excited to have their camera especially the bride I'm waiting to see how the pictures turned out. the kids absolutely loved it but they had to be taught how to use those old fashioned cameras I was not expecting a used camera to be under the little boxes.
VINE VOICEon June 28, 2017
So much fun at our wedding! Who needs to pay thousands for a professional! when you also have facebook?!! lol
on September 1, 2016
Got these for my wedding last year and they were great to put at some of the tables for the guests to be able to take pictures of anything the photography might have missed. But the quality of course is not good compared to the professional photos and since its a disposable camera, but its a cute idea to do.
on March 13, 2012
I bought these cameras to put on the tables at my wedding and they turned out fantastic. They were more personal than our professional photographer. They had the kids and all the moments from the guests point of view!! I would definitely recomment these to anyone!! Great product!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on February 17, 2014
The cameras worked well and the pictures came out good. The photos that weren't so good were from the user not the camera. This is a very cost effective way to supplement or take the place of a photographer on your special day. Good value for the money.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 23, 2014
Product came on time and in sufficient packaging. We had these on our tables at an outdoor reception. The pictures that were taken at night did NOT come out whatsoever, even with the flash on. We knew it was a gamble tho, and were happy with the pictures that were taken during the daylight.
on April 24, 2015
VERY BAD STROBE LIGHT--HARD TO START UP-----PICTURES DO NOT DEVELOPE WELL AT ALL---I WOULD ASK FOR A REFUND OR ANOTHER EXCHANGE FOR THE REMAINING CAMERAS (7) PREFER USING A BETTER BRAND AND PAYING SLIGHTY MORE $ I WOULD NOT ORDER THIS CAMERA AGAIN------
on May 9, 2015
These are so cute and come with the little cards for the tables, I love it. I haven't used them yet, I'm getting married in august so ill update the review after we use them and see how they all work.