Praise for Heidi Cullinan
- Heartwarming and achingly beautiful --USA Today
- Emotionally heartwrenching...with self-deprecating humor. -- Romantic Times
- Cullinan balances ... love-conquers-all romance in a context full of real contemporary challenges. -- Publisher's Weekly
- I fell in love with the sheer beauty of the writing. -- Dear Author
- Cullinan reached inside and pulled out ALL the feelings: fear, guilt, sadness, anticipation, happiness, love, lust, bitterness, loneliness, togetherness, and coming of age. -- The Book Pushers
About the Author
Heidi Cullinan has always enjoyed a good love story, provided it has a happy ending. Proud to be from the first Midwestern state with full marriage equality, Heidi is a vocal advocate for LGBT rights. She writes positive-outcome romances for LGBT characters struggling against insurmountable odds because she believes there's no such thing as too much happy ever after. When Heidi isn't writing, she enjoys playing with new recipes, reading romance and manga, playing with her cats, and watching too much anime. Find out more about Heidi at heidicullinan.com.