- Hardcover: 124 pages
- Publisher: Cato Institute (September 12, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933995092
- ISBN-13: 978-1933995090
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,008,399 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Antitrust Religion Hardcover – September 12, 2007
|New from||Used from|
Featured business strategy and leadership resources
Sponsored by Harvard Business School Press. Learn more about business concepts and strategies with these featured resources.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Note that this review was written during antitrust's holy week, the Spring Meeting.
Diane C. Donovan