Deer Valley Chews Premium Deer Antler for Dogs - Large 6-7 Inches Long - All Natural Dental Treat for Teething and Chewing - Premium Grade, Naturally Shed
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- A MOUTHWATERING TREAT: Our large size, 6-7 Inch, 100% real deer antlers are a healthy and flavorful treat that helps keep your dog busy while maintaining oral hygiene and are hand selected and thoroughly checked to ensure they are the highest quality
- EASY DENTAL HYGIENE: Our antler sticks help to control tartar and bad breath by cleaning your dogs’ teeth and gums as they chew; Take the antler away if your dog chews too aggressively as it can pose a safety issue
- NATURAL NUTRITION: Our antler dog chews are gluten-free and made from naturally shed, organic antlers harvested in the U.S.A., and no deer are harmed in the process; Color and sizes may vary due to the unprocessed nature
- GOOD FOR YOUR DOG: Your canine will love the soft, nutritious core that is packed with collagen, magnesium, zinc and other good stuff; Take antler away if any splintering or sharp edges develop, or if they try to swallow the chew
- SAFE FOR DOGS OF MOST SIZES: Great for medium and large dogs, our antlers are hand washed and visually checked for safety, and we cut off sharp parts and rough edges to make sure they are safe for your pooch pal
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An all natural chew toy to keep your canine calm
When dogs get bored, they will often get anxious and seek relief by chewing on anything that they come across. Keep your dogs’ teeth off of your furniture and shoes by providing hours of physical and mental stimulation with our deer horn chews. Our organic deer antlers are hand selected and thoroughly checked for safety issues, and are always unprocessed, organic and hypoallergenic. Harvested from the wild prairies of Texas, each antler comes in a large 6-7 inch size to give your dog or puppy hours of fun. Unlike most chew treats found at pet stores, our antlers are always free of chemicals and other unnecessary ingredients.
A mess-free way to maintain oral hygiene
While rawhide bones pose a choking and blockage risk, and pig ears and bully sticks melt on your furniture in a smelly mess, our deer antler chews are untreated, all-natural, organic antlers that have been harvested as they naturally shed, then washed and checked for sharp edges. Our deer antlers are packed with nutritional benefits and are mineral-rich to provide your dog with natural calcium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus, as well as other nutrients such as collagen. The chewing action cleans their teeth and gums, and freshens their breath.
Safe for all sizes and breeds
Our antler treats are ideal for medium-sized breeds and depending on your dog’s chewing style, are great for larger working breeds such as German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, and Labradors. Buy them in bulk to have a constant supply of chew treats for all of the dogs in your household. Due to the nature of wild harvested antlers, the size and colors may vary. Once the antler has become small enough for your dog to swallow whole, you will need to remove and replace or discard it, or you can give it to smaller dogs that are miniature or toy breeds.
Size: 3 Antlers
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Caution can cause choking. Watch your dog when he is chewing.
All natural shed deer antlers nothing added.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to try a deer antler to see if I could find something all-natural that would also last. The price was right, so I took a shot..
Let me tell you, these antlers are TOUGH. I'd say on-par with the NylaBones I've been buying. Just like the NylaBones, over time my dog was able to slowly whittle it down - with very small pieces coming off over time. I didn't notice anything negative from this, and watched closely to make sure no large pieces were coming off (non did).
Overall, the Antler lasted a few months, and was her favorite toy for quite some time.
Good purchase, and will buy again!
I was not disappointed in the least, and neither was Duke. It arrived today, January 6th, after ordering on Sunday the 3rd. Great timing, too, since this morning I had deemed the Nylabone had been chewed small enough to be trashed, an act that made for one sad faced black Lab. But when I checked the mail Duke cheered right up. He could smell it through the wrapping and was very excited to have a new chew toy. The piece is 10" long, and Y-shaped, which is a nice size for a dog of Duke's build, and despite almost an hour of chewing, it's still not shown any wear. It's made my Duke ecstatic, and that's what's most important.