|Item model number||AntMiner S9 13.5TH/s|
|Item Weight||10.25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.7 x 10.2 x 8.9 inches|
Antminer S9 14 TH/s Bitcoin Miner with Bitmain APW3++ Power Supply
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ANTMINER S9 Hash Rate: 14.0TH/s - Expected variation margin ±5%.
- POWER EFFICIENT: 0.098 J/GH ±10%.
- NETWORK ACCESS: Easily log into your Antminer using it’s IP address on your LAN.
- APW3++ PSU: Designed to work with the Antminer, this Bitmain power supply requires 220 - 240 volts to power the Antminer S9.
- GREAT VALUE: Start mining today with our combo deal. 180-day manufacturer’s warranty. Sales are final except for DOA items.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Antminer S9 Specs:
- Hash Rate: 14TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1372W +10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH +10%
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Dimensions: 13.8 in (L) * 5.3 in (W) * 6.2 in (H)
- Cooling: 2 x 12038 fan. Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
APW3++ PSU Specs:
- Voltage Range: 100-240V AC (for use with S9 220+ Volts are needed)
- Rated Power: 1600 Watts (220V input)
- Rated Current: 133 Amps (220V input)
- Interface Type: 5 pairs of 6 pin PCI-E connectors (i.e. 10 connectors)
- Overheat Protection: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -4°F - 122°F
- Cooling: Fan
- Power Cable Not Included