We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Inspired by his grandmother's collection of elegant jewelry, Anton Heunis invites this vintage trend into your modern look with a playful flower brooch.
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape, and color.
Inspired by his grandmother's collection of unique jewelry, Anton Heunis invite this vintage trend into your modern look. A brooch is a playful accent for any everyday style.
”It all started with my grandmother's dressing table. It was always covered with beautiful jewelry and enameled hair brushes...and so from a very young age, I was hooked..."With a BA degree in fine arts (Stellenbosch, South Africa) and later a Master's degree in gold-smithing (Munich, Germany), ANTON HEUNIS started his own fashion jewelry label in Madrid, Spain in 2004.
What started off as a dream to make beautiful pieces of jewelry from his apartment in Madrid has grown, within a few years, into an international fashion jewelry label. ANTON HEUNIS is stocked in over 150 of the world's most exclusive department stores and shops.
Drawing his inspiration from everyday life, ANTON HEUNIS with his meticulous eye has developed these impressions into his "Modern Vintage" look, which has become his trademark. HEUNIS prides himself in having a very hands-on approach to his label. Every single piece is handmade in the historical center of Madrid, where he designs all the collections and later oversees the production within the studio.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0088MVCRC
- Item model number: Q4.02
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: