Other Sellers on Amazon
Antra AH7-X90-001X TOP Optical Class 1/1/1/1 Digital Controlled Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Wide Shade 4/5-9/9-13
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOP Optical Quality 1/1/1/1 (Less is better), Great for Arc, Mig, Tig, Plasma Cutting Applications
- Digital LCD shade, sensitivity, delay setting, accurate and memorizing last used settings
- Viewing Size 3.86"X3.23 with 4 redundant premium sensors
- Cheater Lens / Magnifying Lens Compatible Design
- Easy accurate shade setting with digital control, NO MORE guess work
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Antra AH7-X90 Series welding helmet is featured with the digital controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens with TOP Optical Class 1/1/1/1(The less # the better), which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. LCD Shade display eliminate guess work, the lens stays on the shade you see! This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet, or regular control auto helmets at a fraction of cost.
- Manual power ON, Auto OFF.
- Digital controlled sensitivity and delay setting with LCD display
- UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN13
- Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
- Power off delay 30 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 30 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
- Viewing Area: 98mm x 82mm/3.86" x 3.23"
- Cartridge Size: 133mm x 114mm x 9mm/5.24" x 4.5" x 0.35"
- Optical Class: 1/1/1/1
- Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
- Dark to Light: 0.1-0.9 Seconds
- Light State: Shade DIN 4
- Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
- DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
- Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 (Replaceable)
- Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
- Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
- Weight: 525g/18.5oz
- Exterior lens covers:ASIN# B00CILLEV8
- Inner lens covers: ASIN# B01MY066N0
- Head Gear: ASIN# B01M365MTP (New Version) ASIN# B00IAGN35K (Old version)
- Hard hat adaptor: ASIN# B075FCZJZH, B075FH4J4C
- Cheater Lens: ASIN# B017IDJKMK (Diopter various)
*Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other reviews have cursed the headgear...so far, so good, but I have only used it for a couple of smaller jobs.
We'll see about the durability - the manual claims 3-5 years for the cartridge.
As others have said about the Antra hoods - The head gear is a little weak and does not hold the mask in the up position very well. I had to tighten it down hard to get it to stay up.
Only complaint is the adjustable headband. It tends to loosen up. Will likely purchase a better quality headband locally and replace it at some point in the future. But this is a very good helmet in this price range.