- Series: Naturalists' Handbooks
- Hardcover: 83 pages
- Publisher: Pelagic Publishing; 1 edition (January 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0855463066
- ISBN-13: 978-0855463069
- Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.8 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,670,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ants (Naturalists' Handbooks) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Gary Skinner undertook research on ant ecology during the 1970s, after which he was a teacher of Biology for 34 years. He retired in 2008 to pursue a variety of paths including Educational Consultant/Photographer/Author/Entomological Surveyor. He is the author of A-level science guides, books on ants, Smart Learning textbooks and many academic papers and popular articles. He has been the Biology Editor of Catalyst Magazine (14-19) for the last 10 years. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|