Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Antshillvania
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 13, 2015
I listened to Antshillvania when I was a kid, and remembered really enjoying it. It's essentially the story of the prodigal son, played out by a group of ants and other bugs through narration and song. The story is full of cheese-ball goodness and a very positive message. I bought it for my two boys, after not listening to it for many years. It has lived up to all my best memories of it, and my boys (aged 2 and 3) absolutely love it! They dance and sing to the songs (and so do I sometimes). ;o)
on November 11, 2016
EXCELLENT!!! We've loved this for years!! Our children enjoy it so much, and now our grandchildren do as well!! Incredible life lesson in this story!! It gets played over and over and the whole family enjoys it!!
on May 31, 2014
The story itself is well written and performed very well - Pat Boon is one of the voices. I am disappointed in the way it arrived on my computer and to be fair it may be a problem on this end. However when it showed up on my machine the tracks were all scrambled up- It's a story not music so that is a BIG problem.
on October 16, 2015
A fun way to convey essential truths to our children! All of the "puns" and "play on words" make adults smile too!
on April 6, 2013
This is an awesome CD, especially it's message. The story of the Prodigal Son, is made to come to life, and it is also so easy to understand. I was introduced to this before CD's were created and I was elated to find that it is now in CD format so I can get to my children today, what a great way to teach and learn the Word of God!!!! I am 60+ years young now and I still continue to love this story, as told by these Ants. This CD is filled with the "Wisdom from Above". Everyone needs to get this CD for their children,
or yourself, it will tell of the Love of God for us.
on August 9, 2013
The beauty of this album is that it has great music combined with story-telling. The music helps to tell the story and move it along. The songs are fun and will have you tapping your toes and singing along in no time. The story and music encourage family values. Before you know it the story is finished and little ones want to hear it again! We had this when my children were small and now I bought the download so my two-year-old granddaughter can listen when we are anywhere. She loves it! It is great for road trips and is fun to sing along with.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 7, 2016
These songs are fantastic: varying styles, catchy, easy to remember, fun. I still remember them from when I was a kid. I use them with my fourth graders and they love them. They stand the test of time unlike some songs that get stuck in a decade (or current Christian music that is just appalling).
on August 13, 2016
I listened to this as a child 30 some years ago and it was precious then!!! It is just as sweet now, my 4 kids age 3-9 all love it and the character lessons in it are priceless!!!
on April 7, 2016
Yes, it's nostalgic to me, but it's the KIDS that choose to play it over and over. A musical rendition of the prodigal son set on an ant hill... be prepared for lots of puns on "ant" and enjoy the ride!
on April 2, 2017
My kids loved the record when they were young so was excited to find it for my Grandkids.