Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Antsy Labs Fidget Cube (Colors Vary)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.70 (13%)|
|Age Range (Description)||72 months to 960 months|
|Item Weight||0.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially designed for restless hands, the six unique sides fulfill all your fidgeting needs. Glide, flip, roll and click your way into focus
- Made with high-quality plastic the orginal ZURU Fidget Cube by Antsy Labs is strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike. Beware of fakes and copies
- This top trending toy and viral sensation is a stylish gadget for at work, in class or at home
- Great gift idea for friends or family who can't keep their fingers still
- Available in 8 colours and with accessories such as the ZURU Fidget Prism to fidget on the go
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Antsy Labs Fidget Cube
- An unusually addicting, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus. Fidget at work, in class, and at home in style.
- Fidget Cube has six sides. Each side features something to fidget with: Click. Glide. Flip. Breathe. Roll. Spin.
WHO IS ANTSY LABS?
Antsy Labs is a Colorado-based design studio and game publisher behind inventions including the original Fidget Cube, Fidget Factory, Storm the Gate, and more.
The original ZURU Fidget Cube designed by Antsy Labs is an unusually addictive, high-quality fidget toy designed to help you focus. Backed by over 154,926 on Kickstarter, the Fidget Cube is the ultimate toy for fidgetters of all ages. Enjoy this years top trending toy and fidget that stress or anxiety away. - Specially designed for restless hands, the six unique sides fulfill all your fidgeting needs. Glide, flip, roll and click your way into focus. - Made with high-quality plastic the orginal ZURU Fidget Cube by Antsy Labs is strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike. Beware of fakes and copies. - This top trending toy and viral sensation is a stylish gadget for at work, in class or at home. - Great gift idea for friends or family who can't keep their fingers still. - Available in 8 colours and with accessories such as the ZURU Fidget Prism to fidget on the go. Six tailored sides: - Spin. Looking for a circular fidget? Take this dial for a spin. - Roll. The gears and ball on this side are all about rolling movements (with the ball sporting a built-in click feature). - Breathe. Say goodbye to stress. The design on this face is inspired by traditional worry stones, tools used to reduce anxiety when rubbed. - Flip. Pivot this switch back and forth gently if you're looking to fidget silently, or quickly for a more audible click. - Glide. You don't have to be a gamer to enjoy the unusually satisfying gliding action of this joystick. - Click. No need to click that pen anymore. You'll find 3 clicker buttons and 2 silenced buttons on this side design to satisfy the clicker in each of us. For more information visit zurufidget.com.
Seller recommends ages 13 and up for this product. Contains small ball - Choking Hazard. Keep away from infants and toddlers.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Over the past year I’ve ordered several fidget cubes for myself and as gifts. I think I’ve ordered from this seller in the past and received the correct product, however this time I received a totally cheap knockoff. It feels like it’s going to break very soon.
Don’t waste your money on this product. Buy from Antsy Labs instead. I won’t be ordering these off of Amazon any longer.
The packaging it came in did not say it was a fidget cube by Antsy Labs. In fact it came in a small white paper box that said 'Cube'. The packaging for an AUTHENTIC one would say 'Fidget Cube by Antsy Labs' and comes in a clear box clearly showcasing the fidget cube.
Lets look at each side:
1. On/Off switch: A conventional switch flips one way and see saws the other way. This switch? It clicks as it see-saws, what kind of switch is that? Its also so loud you could hear it across the office....
2. Worry stone: This side is okay, but how do you mess up a smooth surface. No complaints here.
3. Rotating joy stick: This thing barely rotates like a joy stick. It serves better as a button than it does as a joystick.
4. 5 buttons: Two of the diagonal buttons are supposed to be silent so that you can be courteous to those around you, the other 3 would have clicker sounds. For this particular fidget cube, ALL of the buttons are loud, in fact so loud it can be heard across the office.
5. Rotating dial: The original fidget cube has very subtle clicking sounds as you rotate the dial which is incredibly satisfying. This one? Non existent. In fact the dial spins and gets stuck.
6. Gears with the silver ball: Rotating gears incredibly loud. Silver ball is actually also supposed to function as a button, but its just a rotating ball. Rotating ball kind of rotates, but not really so honestly I'm just touching a very smooth surface.
Overall people, just save your money. I was fortunately able to return and get a refund on this, but its definitely not worth $8.69. Just shell out a couple more dollars and get the actual fidget cube from antsy labs. I actually thought i was getting an authentic product because it was advertised under the name 'Antsy Labs', but when it was in my shopping cart, it said 'sold by Cubier LLC'. So seriously, buyer beware.
Top reviews from other countries
I didn't touch a fidget cube for months until I decided to get the Zuru Cube, and I'm so happy with it! The clicks are really satisfying across the board and the gears are smooth and lovely to move around. It's slightly heavier than the fake ones, which feels good, and the joystick is much less pronounced. Joystick doesn't click, but the metal ball does, and it feels gooooood.
So don't buy the knock-offs! Get this one! You won't regret it!