Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on August 27, 2012
I have twin girls that are 4 and well past training--but I learned a valuable lesson in how wasteful it is to buy disposable pull-ups. Since I let my kids slip into my bed I do NOT want accidents, nor do I want to sleep on a plastic cover over my matress. I am not a believer in reusing disposables even if they are not soiled...how is that different than using used underwear? Anyway, since I used the disposable ones for a long time after training (just at night and "just in case") I wanted to buy reusables for my third child. She is just 2 and just beginning to train so I decided to invest in some reusable trainers.

I read a lot of reviews and I bought the Potty Patty's for the day and four of the Antsy Pants for nighttime use. Seriously, I must say that the Potty Patty's can hold a large pee but they are WET on the outside, period!!! Not what I want!!! I wish I hadn't bought them. I decided since they were only $10 a pair that I would buy 5 to start. Well, I have used them and thankfully they FEEL so wet on my daughter that she complains immediately--a good thing, right? since I have a GIRL and she wears dresses, I don't have the issue with wet pants. Because of this, I am using these but ONLY at home.

Now, for the Antsy Pants. They have two openings for up to two inserts. THere is a "nighttime" or "nap" time insert that can be used. You can double up on the night ones if you have a heavy wetter, especially at night. Plus and Minus--they don't feel that wet on the inside and sometimes I even have trouble telling if they are wet. The best thing though, is that there is a waterproof layer on the outside and it does not (or has not yet for me) left any wetness on the outside...even better than the Pamper's Cruisers! No residue, at all with the AP!!!

Since I am not a fan of messes--I purchased a roll of large liners--they are like $6-$8 for a roll of 100 liners and when there is a poopy mess, I just flush that biodegradable liner down the toilet and there is none to very little poop on the pull-up.

I am a HUGE fan of these. I will not try any other ones. I read where someone wrote they are hard to use...UMMMMMMM not sure how that is possible. They are simple and I did not read any instructions...simple enough to figure out on my own.

If you are looking for a trainer--and it can be used as a diaper as well, I wouldn't look any further. Also, they are true to size. I have a big girl and am always worried about things being too small--but these fit PERFECT!!!. Good luck and happy training!
on March 7, 2013
I just bought these for my 18month old. After researching and buying one of various trainers, I like these the best. They are easy to pull and down, they absorb well (more if inserts are placed), they are very comfortable and soft around the thights (not leave marks), well made. I am currently training my daughter, she does not use the potty yet and I am trying to get her to realize that she is going potty. Since I switched to these she now tells me. If just pee, with pants pulled down and shoes on, I quickly unsnap used diaper, put a clean one on by snapping each side and then just pull them up. SHe is happy to continue playing and not having to lay down :) I bought size 2T and loved them. Since my daughter is still using these as "diapers" I needed to be able to stuff them, so unfortunately 2T would not fit well with insert. I just went onto AntsyPants website and ordered 3T/4T size. Perfect size for my now 19month, 27lb who is in size 3T clothing, she is on the chubby side and has long torso.
These are pricely, but disposables will cost more in the end.
on April 23, 2013
I really like the idea of this diaper and it has some great features but, unfortunately, it irritated my son's skin and gave him a rash. I will try it again with my next child and hopefully will have better success with it because the diaper really does absorb well; I think it's too expensive to have a huge stash of these but they would be good to use for a particularly long car ride or for nap time.
on December 13, 2012
These are really really easy and comfy for a potty training child. It contains everything the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was because they are so pricy.