Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on February 21, 2014
I love the frankness with which Maximillien De Lafayette writes. Some of the questions were a little irritating perhaps even silly but the answers were always respectful and thorough. Despite the partially ominous title, the message is full of optimism and hope. Oh how I would love to study with the Ulema even though I'm in the Autumn years of this life on earth. Thank you for giving your wonderful information and for the privilege of sharing your wonderful world for a little.
on March 28, 2013
It's a book that you have to read and understand it's been channeled for the answers. I still loved it because there were some questions that were asked him that I needed an answers to and this book help fill in some gaps of knowledge and understanding that I was lacking. Good job Maximillien. A bit pricy for the ordinary reader but if you really have a desire to know some things that are NOT fiction, this is definitely a read for you.
on August 30, 2013
From what I've read this guy sounds like a phony! I stopped reading mid way through the book because of an review I read from one of his other book. So I'll give this book one star just for shits and giggles!!!
on May 2, 2011
This book was the worst book I've read in a long time. Amazon has nerve charging what it did for the Kindle version. Besides, the book did not paginate correctly in the Kindle. Don't waste your money