Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anvil - Adult Heavyweight Tank Top (215) - Black 2XL
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

Size: XX-Large|Color: Black|Change
Price:$2.00 - $3,000.00

on September 15, 2013
These are great material quality, but my only gripe is the label. Obviously this was known beforehand, but with the prevalence of no-label clothing these days - plus being cheaper to screen the label instead of sew one on - it still baffles me as to why these things are still annoyingly hanging off of our simple tshirts and tank tops.

Easy fix, I just cut it of flush with some small, sharp scissors....oops! Now I can't readily tell which is the front or back =\ See what I mean??

Still happy with the purchase and the price though!
on May 9, 2008
We needed tank tops that were not see through and these fit the bill. They wash and wear well and look good as part of our uniforms. Plus the ULTRA fast service was amazing at no extra cost. I'd deal with this company and their products anytime.
on July 30, 2013
The shirt came more quickly than expected and fit great. I'm still working on getting into shape but it's a lot nicer working out without sleeves. The shirt isn't exactly heavy weight, but compared to mainstream t-shirts these days, this one is much thicker and higher quality.
on November 6, 2012
The Anvil Men's Heavyweight Performance Tank Top - Black - Medium is stylish and fits very well. It is especially comfortable in the gym for upper body exercises or cardio movements. I recommend this product.
on July 5, 2013
i ordered a few anvil tank tops to wear for working out. i really like the fit, and the ringer trim around the neck and arm openings. i can definitely see wearing this at times other than when i'm working out. this is a great quality tank top, and i think it's much better than the russell athletics that i had previously purchased.
on September 7, 2013
I have been buying these tank tops for years because of the fit and the material. This last batch I ordered still has the same great fit but now the cloth is that stretchy, thin, rough fabric that is found on only the cheapest of T-shirts. Anvil - another company that has sacrificed quality for profits.
on November 9, 2011
I bought these tanks for my husband. He was looking for some good old fashioned regular tank tops not the muscle shirts that seem to be all there is in stores these days. He was thrilled that I found and purchased them. The quality is great. There were several nice colors to choose from. Just what I expected them to be!
on June 12, 2013
I got the greatest deal I've ever gotten on these shirts. I bought from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $2.04 and free shipping (as I have student prime.)

I was expecting this to be a unisex shirt. I love tank tops but as a girl its like impossible to find a tank top that doesn't have the annoying lines all over it, has full straps (spaghetti straps look trashy to me), and isn't made to be super tight. I assumed this would be a male or unisex shirt and was glad that I had gotten a lucky deal on it and all would be well... Well, it wasn't. The package just got here and instead it is an exclusively men's shirt. It's a tank top with enormous arm holes that go almost all the way to my waist, not something a girl can wear anywhere. I can't even express how disappointed I am right now. I wish I could understand why stupid men have to have enormous arm holes. It's so FRICKING ANNOYING to not be able to find a decent tank top anywhere because of it. Men huge arm holes is UNNECESSARY. You do not need a tank top that opens up all the way down your side. Its ridiculous and stupid, and that's all it will ever be. These stupid shirts are going in the garbage I guess because I know shipping them back will cost me more than what I paid for them for.
on April 27, 2013
The garmet fit perfectly and was all that was expected. However due to my own ignorace I greatly over paid. I checked the price of the large sizes of the red ones almost $8.00 Perfect I thought. Then I threw 3 black ones in my cart without looking at the price and ended up paying almost $18.00 apiece for them so color in the same size has a great deal to do with the price. My mistake for assuming.
on December 29, 2012
These tank tops are not worth the money!! I have bought this brand in the past on three different occasions and it seems that each time I've bought them for my husband, they are made worse. They are nearly see-through, the material is very rough to the skin and they lose their shape quickly. I will never buy this brand again. I don't understand how they can even advertise "heavyweight" when that is not even close to the material these are. I purchased in three different colors and each of them are poorly made, with the white being the most see-through and the worst made. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS BRAND!!!