- Spartan6-LX45 FPGA (XC6SLX45-CSG484-3) with 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 2MB SRAM, 16MB QSPI FLASH for configuration and data storage
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY, HDMI Video Output, 12-bit VGA port
- 4.3" wide-format vivid color LED backlit LCD screen, 128x32 pixel 0.9" OLED graphic display panel, three two-digit Seven Segment LED displays
- I2S Audio codec with line-in, line-out, mic, and headphone
- on-board USB2 ports for programming and USB-HID devices (for mouse/keyboard), Digilent USB-JTAG circuitry with USB-UART function
Anvyl Spartan-6 FPGA Development Board
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
Customers also shopped for
The Anvyl FPGA development platform is a complete, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on a speed grade -3 Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA. The large FPGA, along with the 100-mbps Ethernet, HDMI Video, 128MB DDR2 memory, 4.3” LED backlit LCD touchscreen, 128x32 pixel OLED display, 630 tie-point breadboard, multiple USB HID controllers, and I2S audio codec, makes the Anvyl an ideal platform for an FPGA learning station capable of supporting embedded processor designs based on Xilinx’s MicroBlaze.
The Anvyl is compatible with all Xilinx CAD tools, including ChipScope, EDK, and the free ISE WebPack™, so designs can be completed at no extra cost. The board dimensions are 27.5cm x 21cm.
The Spartan-6 LX45 is optimized for high performance logic and offers:
6,822 slices, each containing four input LUTs and eight flip-flops
2.1Mbits of fast block RAM
four clock tiles (eight DCMs & four PLLs)
58 DSP slices
500MHz+ clock speeds
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?