Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on August 19, 2016
I have only received this yesterday, but used it soon after receiving. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my nerves settled down and how good I felt. I will be using this and buying more of HelloLife products with sincere appreciation.
9 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2016
Anxiety has really help my 13 year old.I am so amazed how Anxietin gets him so relaxed and calm.I just know his first week of school was just overwhelming for him.He stopped eating.I even changed into a private school,and I read up on Anxietin,and it has made a world of difference for my child.My son loves the private school we have put him in,alone with the Anxietin.I am glad to tell anyone that Anxietin really has helped our family.If you are stressed or overwhelm with anxiety,please give Anxietin a try you want regret it.
6 people found this helpful
on September 1, 2016
when i peeled the label off, and read the active ingredients ...i was shocked...POTASSIUM ..that's all // just potassium ..??!! ...regardless...this stuff is amazing ..and i don't mean after having taken it for 30 days ...!! ..i mean IMMEDIATELY ...!!! ..now..i know this might simply be a PLACEBO effect ...but...i don't think so ..and anyway ..what difference does it make?! ...simply said ....IT WORKS ...thank you ...
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 8, 2016
My teenager had anxiety for over 1 year now. She started using Anxietin and after a couple days she said she hasn't felt anxiety, worry, or any of the feeling she had before she started taking it. I almost can't believe it works that well. It's awesome!
4 people found this helpful
on September 16, 2016
It is probably a great product. I am just allergic to many things. Hello Life is a great company to order from and they give you no problems should it not work for you and money back returns.
One person found this helpful
on March 8, 2017
I must say that I felt a difference after 30 minutes or so after taking the first dose. I couldn't be happier to find a natural, non addictive product to take the edge off of life's anxious moments. Will be buying again and highly recommend this product.
on November 8, 2016
So far I have found this product to be helpful. Since I started using it I find I don't have a much of the random anxiety issues I would experience for no reason. I am happy I took a chance on trying this.
One person found this helpful
on July 28, 2016
This product cover my expectations !!
Solve my problem !! Work very well !!
4 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2016
Is really a great product, my 11 year old girl now is more calm and is able to focus better and be more happy and relax!
Even when we have an argument, its much better and easy to deal. Give it a try, is amazing.
on October 12, 2016
It's too early to tell. I've only been using it for two days. But the time that I've used it, it did seem to have a calming effect.