- Series: Guidebooks in Clinical Psychology
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (January 4, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195116259
- ISBN-13: 978-0195116250
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.2 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,438,008 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anxiety Disorders in Adults: An Evidence-Based Approach to Psychological Treatment (Guidebooks in Clinical Psychology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"McLean and Woody's Anxiety in Adults provides clinicians both an overview of and an appreciation for evidence-based treatment of anxiety disorders. Their experience as researches and practitioners is apparent throughout the book. The test is clearly written and accessible to a broad range of professionals. . .The arrangement of the chapters could not have been better throughout". --PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
About the Author
Peter D. McLean is at University of British Columbia. Sheila R. Woody is at Yale University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?