The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook, Fourth Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Devoted" by Dean Koontz
For the first time in paperback, from Dean Koontz, the master of suspense, comes an epic thriller about a terrifying killer and the singular compassion it will take to defeat him. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
- Item Weight : 2.35 pounds
- Paperback : 448 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1572244139
- Product dimensions : 8.25 x 0.75 x 10.75 inches
- Publisher : New Harbinger Publications; 4th edition (May 1, 2005)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #499,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rest of the book is exactly what the title suggests & contains some great, if common, information and worksheets.
1. She isnt alone and what she feels is real to her at the time of the attack.
2. She can take control of her reactions and help herself come out of the panic attacks by using the excercises in the book.
Would highly recommend this book to those who suffer from anxiety/ panic attacks.