Anxious for Nothing Video Study: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
In this five-session video Bible study, Max Lucado explores God's promise in Philippians 4:4-8 and shows that while anxiety is part of life, it doesn't have to dominate life. As you follow God's prescription for worry - celebrate his goodness, ask for help, leave your concerns with him, meditate on good things - you will experience his peace. You can stop letting anxiety rule your day and find true calm and contentment in Christ.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always (21:00)
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All (20:00)
- Present Your Requests to God (21:00)
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart (21:30)
- Meditate on These Things (21:30)
Designed for use with the Anxious for Nothing Study Guide (sold separately).