|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $5.00 (83%)
Any Kid Can Cook: Desserts & Snacks Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Typos.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
However because there were no pictures for the recipes i couldnt get him excited about it and inspire him to choose which he would like to make.
truly any kid with his mom can cook
This book was so cool! I agree with another reviewer, photos of the dish would have made the book so much better.
However, since we are well past that stage, this book was awesome!
I love the cover, the simple language used and how orderly the book was.
I can not wait to have some me time with my nieces and nephews to prepare then eat their hand made desserts.
Thanks chef Mike. By the way, I loved the introduction as well.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Non-Formal Education