Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Professional Skin Care Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii forum

Any seniors out there using?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2010 2:32:40 PM PST
in-tegrity says:
Considering buying this for us, both in our late 60's, but pretty fit with some medical issues. Anyone else in our age range using? What has your experience been re difficulty, etc.?

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 5:12:35 AM PST
A customer says:
I'm a 44 year old guy and I use it a lot. It's great exercise and fun! My 66 year old mother has used it with me sometimes. She really enjoys it too.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 6:29:26 AM PST
science geek says:
I am 51 and not in great shape but I use it and I have a blast with it! If the people in question like the music selection I say go for it! Also look into the broadway one for a different selection of music.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010 8:44:56 AM PST
OlyNomad says:
My neighbor is in her 60's and has many medical issues and replaced body parts and she does it. I have a bum knee and I just modify the moves and really love it. I just got it for my parents too, both in their 60's with medical issues. You should have no problems. If you have bad legs or something, it's completely possible to just do arm movements and still have loads of fun.

Posted on Dec 6, 2010 6:55:11 PM PST
Is this hard to learn?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers