Consider this available item
AnySharp Knife Sharpener, LTD Edition Gold, The World's Best As Seen on QVC, Original Patented Tungsten Carbide Pro Sharpening Stone Blades
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST KNIFE SHARPENER - The Original knife sharpener of its kind. WARNING: Don't Be Fooled When Someone Is Claiming their's is the original. AnySharp is the Original as the one seen on QVC Worldwide. Also, avoid buying Fake, Counterfeit, Piracy exact same product. When you purchase this product, you are buying the Original and best suction cup based knife sharpener. Solid ABS construction
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE - You can use it to sharpen any type of knife quickly, easily and efficiently with diamond precision. It has the strongest suction cup mount of any sharpener in the world which helps to make safe for bench use. This feature makes it the ideal sharpener for seniors.
- LTD EDITION GOLD COLOUR - The first gold coloured suction based knife sharpener to come to the USA. BUY THE ORIGINAL - BUY THE BEST.
- GET A PERFECT EDGE...EVERY TIME - There is no need to buy new knives when you have the AnySharp...Don't bin it, AnySharp it! Can even be used on gardening tools! The knife sharpener has been designed to achieve the perfect angle every time. The patented design has features that make it superior to all the traditional stone and steel sharpeners. Just 5-6 strokes with the magical knife sharpener will give the razor sharp knives. Sharper knives = Safes Knives. Can even be used on serrated blades.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We want all our customers to be happy with their purchase which is why we offer a full money back guarantee if you are not 100% completely satisfied. Can't say fairer than that. What are you waiting for - CLICK ADD TO BASKET NOW
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SunrisePro Supreme Knife Sharpener for all Blade Types | Razor Sharp Precision & Perfect Calibration | Easy & Safe to Use | Ideal for Kitchen, Workshop, Craft Rooms, Camping & Hiking
AnySharp Pro Knife Sharpener, Metal
Smith's CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener
SHARPAL 191H Pocket Kitchen Chef Knife Scissors Sharpener for Straight & Serrated Knives, 3-Stage Knife Sharpening Tool Helps Repair and Restore Blades
|Sold By||—||JJL LLC||Muldale USA||Amazon.com||SHARPAL INC.|
Brand New AnySharp
The AnySharp knife sharpener gets almost any blunt knife sharp again in seconds, extending it's useful life, and making cutting easier and safer. Whether you are dicing vegetables, slicing meet, carving the Sunday roast, a sharp knife can really help you have an easy time. You don't even have to worry about the type of material your knives are made from. Super strong and tough TUNGSTEN CARBIDE sharpening blades mean this little magical knife sharpener will put a razor sharp edge on any knife, including hardened steel or ceramic knives.
It even works with serrated knives!
Sharpens any knife with diamond precision
Sharpens hardened knives (e.g. Global, Sabatier)
Even sharpens serrated knives (e.g. bread knives, hunting knives)
Very safe one handed use, PowerGrip suction attaches securely to any flat surface
Dimensions: 60mm diameter and 60mm high
In The Box:
AnySharp Knife Sharpner
WATCH OUR YOUTUBE DEMONSTRATION VIDEO HERE
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does a great job w some other knives I sharpen but they should have altered the base behind the sharpening carbides w a v shape
Top reviews from other countries
It good to resharpen some old blades, but I would stick to a traditional steel if you value your knives.