Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on April 20, 2017
Now, no one at home wants to use the knives
on July 22, 2016
This thing is great. I love how it attaches to the counter top so I can pop it on there, sharpen and pop it off for storage. And it works- I had some crappy knives gifted to me and I was able to actually get them sharpened. :)
on November 12, 2013
I must always have a constant sharp edge on my knives due to the type of work I perform. When I prepare food, I make sure I affix the sharpener on the kitchen counter so that it's ready when I need it. This sharpener saves me time and it gives a very sharp edge on all sorts of knives and scissors. I just love the storage canister it comes in!
on March 29, 2013
Sharpens great, but I wonder if it removes too much metal. Granted, a stone or electric sharpener will also remove metal, but I just don't know if peeling away the edge is good for the knife. I also don't know if you should give the knife a couple of swipes on a sharpening rod to set the edge.
on February 1, 2015
Don't stay in place when sharpening serrated knifes. Maybe if I hold it in my hand and run it over the blade it might work, but it wasn't designed to be used that way. Not what I was expecting at all, false advitizement.
on June 27, 2014
We love this knife sharpener, it's the best and fun to use! We now give it to friends and family as a present. A sharp knife makes cooking so much easier and they say a sharp knife is safer than a blunt one.
on February 8, 2014
I bought this for my grandmother because I can't get over to sharpen her knives as often as I should. First night she used it I got the BEST GIFT EVER call and several after that so I'm guessing it's a good product made grams happy so you get 5 stars
on April 30, 2014
So simple and quick. I even brought my moms beat up knives back to life. Now she doesn't have to "saw" through whatever she is cutting.
on April 18, 2014
It's a great knife sharpener. Puts a correct edge on the knife, quick and easy to use. I recommend it!
on January 14, 2013
I wanted a good mechanical, non electric sharpener that I could bring with me. this one works well. so far, it was a very good job on all the knives that I have sharpened. I am pleased with it. the only gripe I have is that it costs a bit more than I think it should. it seems to work better than the electric one that I bought a few years ago at about the same price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.