AnyTime Organizer Deluxe 12 [Download]
- Everything You Need to Stay Organized Day Planner Alarms & Reminders Birthdays & Anniversaries To-Do List Calendar Designer Address Book Envelopes & Labels Daily Journal Expense Reports Password Organizer Sports Schedules
- Organize Your Busy Schedule Plan important meetings, tasks, and events. Avoid scheduling conflicts and arrive on time. Stay organized and improve your professional image.
- Build Stronger Relationships Easily keep your address book up to date and stay in touch with colleagues, friends, and family.
- Accomplish More in Less Time Increase your productivity, get ahead. Prioritize and manage your to-do list and accomplish tasks on time.
- Remember Important Events Never forget another birthday or anniversary or be late to a meeting again. AnyTime reminds you with an e-mail or sends a text message to your phone - even on the go.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
AnyTime™ Organizer Deluxe 12
All the tools you need to organize your calendar, to-do list, and address book are combined in a familiar interface with hundreds of printable calendars, expense reports, and the ability to synchronize with your handheld device.
AnyTime Organizer provides all the tools you need to organize your personal and professional life! With a simple and familiar interface, thousands of calendar designs, and synchronization with your mobile device, you’ll have everything you need in one place!
Organize Your Busy Schedule
Plan important meetings, tasks, and events. Avoid scheduling conflicts and arrive on time. Stay organized and improve your professional image.
Build Stronger Relationships
Easily keep your address book up to date and stay in touch with colleagues, friends, and family.
Accomplish More in Less Time
Increase your productivity and get ahead. Prioritize and manage your to-do list and accomplish tasks on time.
Remember Important Events
Never forget another birthday or anniversary or be late to a meeting again. AnyTime reminds you with an e-mail or sends a text message to your phone - even on the go.
Stay in Touch in a Mobile World
Print your calendar, to-do list, and address book to any paper-based organizers or sync your data to your mobile device. You’ll always have everything you need right with you.
Organize your calendar at home, work, or school. Schedule events, calls, tasks and appointments, and avoid conflicts.
- Add recurring events and meetings just once.
- Simply drag-and-drop to reschedule at any time.
- View your schedule by day, week, month, and year.
Stay organized and accomplish more in less time. Track your daily progress and never miss an important deadline.
- View long-range goals or just today’s tasks.
- Set due dates and sort by priority or group.
- Incomplete tasks roll-over to the next day.
Build stronger relationships and stay in touch with customers, colleagues, friends, and family.
- Print address books, envelopes, and labels.
- Send an e-mail to multiple contacts simultaneously.
- Reminds you of birthdays and anniversaries.
Visualize your schedule by day, week, month, and year with more printing layouts than any other organizer.
- Over 2,500 designed layouts.
- Create a PDF to e-mail to friends and family.
- Print an address book, expense report, and more.
Get more printing layouts than any other organizer – over 2,500 impressive designs! Change styles instantly with 15 new, one-click themes or create your own design. Then, print to your paper organizer or send a PDF to others.
Take Advantage of exclusive layouts, Weekend Planner, 3-Day Travel Agenda, and Tri-Fold Address Book, even if you use paper-based organizers. AnySync even works seamlessly with your Outlook data to print. Create a PDF of any layout and e-mail your schedule to others.
Expense Reports, Notes & Daily Journal
Track personal and business expenses, jot down miscellaneous notes, keep recipes, lists, and records in one place, and write a daily journal.
- Generate expense reports without complicated spreadsheets.
- Keep a list of goals, books to read, and restaurants to visit.
- Write a daily journal with automatic date and time stamps.
Additional, AnyTime Exclusive Time-Saving Features
- Advanced Find locates information quickly.
- Conflict-checking avoids over-booking.
- Connects with your existing e-mail software.
- Grouping shows information in different colors.
- Quick calendars navigate to any day—fast!
- Date and time stamps are added automatically.
- Password protection secures private information.
- Graphs show available free time instantly.
- Spell checker ensures a professional appearance.
Keep your contacts at your fingertips. AnyTime Organizer offers you the easiest way to stay organized and in touch with the important people in your business and personal life.
Keep a detailed record of every contact, remember birthdays and anniversaries—even prepare a holiday card mailing.
- Keep a history of meetings, tasks, and notes.
- Simply drag-and-drop to schedule calls.
- Date and time stamps are added automatically.
- Add photos for each person as a quick visual.
Seamlessly transfer and share information between AnyTime and your mobile phone and handheld device.
- Supports most major cell phones, PDAs, and mobile devices including Palm, Windows Mobile 5/6, and Pocket PC.
- Sync data with Outlook and other organizers.
Check the time anywhere in the world and know when to communicate. Place up to twelve clocks on your desktop.
- Keeps local time in 850 global locations.
- Includes all U.S. and global time zones.
- Adjusts for Daylight Savings and shows day or night.
Import & Export
Easily and reliably switch from any other program. Import data seamlessly from Microsoft® Outlook®, previous versions of AnyTime Organizer, and other popular organizer software.
- Import addresses, phone numbers, and contacts.
- Sync your calendar, contacts, and to-do lists.
AnyTime reminds you of important events in new ways so you’ll never be late again. Set alarms that play your favorite MP3 song, add sticky note reminders to your desktop—even send a text message to your phone for upcoming events.
Alarms remind you of important meetings, phone calls, deadlines, and anniversaries—so you’ll always be on time for important events.
- Use MP3 music as your alarm ring tones.
- Set birthday reminders a week in advance.
- Snooze alarms by hours, days, or weeks.
- Send a text message to your phone.
Perfect for adding quick reminders to your desktop, Sticky Notes is an easy way to manage important information.
- One-click to add notes to your desktop.
- Visible while working in other applications.
- Keep phone numbers or tasks in front of you.
Visualize your daily schedule as a scrolling ticker or screen saver and manage your time more effectively.
- Shows upcoming events and to-do items.
- Choose horizontal/vertical bar or screen saver.
- Personalize with your photos, fonts, and colors.
Never forget another password, login, or account number again! Securely store social security numbers, serial numbers, credit cards, and other private information.
- Stores confidential passwords, PINs, and logins.
- Encrypted file ensures data is safe and secure.
Awards & Reviews
"This user-friendly personal information manager tracks calendar details, to-do’s, addresses, and notes in one central location."
— Home Office Computing
"AnyTime allows easy entry to the world of planning. Its simplicity and price make it the most accessible of full-featured personal information managers."
— Computer Shopper
"The true strength of AnyTime is in its usability. Almost anyone can be up and running productively within a matter of minutes."
— Portable Computing
“...an excellent tool for businesses to schedule meetings for busy people whose individual schedules are all over the place.”
— PC User Group, Bits & Bytes
Platform: PC Download | Format: Thin Software Download
Top Customer Reviews
Having upgraded to Windows 7, I could no longer use my older version of Outlook and needed an affordable alternative that would keep my schedules, contacts, to do lists, notes and the like and sync it all with my Pocket PC. (There are many syncing options to choose from when installing for the first time, such as Pocket PC, Palm, various phones, etc.) The Organizer has many options when syncing that allow me to manage exactly what I need to have between my calender and PDA. Having decided to give version 12 a try, I'm glad I did. I find it to be full-featured and easy to use. Once I got the hang of the interface, I believe I actually like this better than Outlook. Of course, it's simpler in many ways but that's a plus for me. Tasks like making re-occuring appointments and adding new catagories are very easy. It has many nice features like an expense record, daily journal entry, schedule ticker, password organizer, and the ability to print info in various page formats.Read more ›
As a freelance translator, I just do not know how I could manage dealing with such a great deal of tight deadlines, appointments, and tasks without this wonderful personal and business organizer before. I have clients in different parts of the world. Well, this application allows me to create a customized clock so that I know exactly what time a translation work should be delivered in a certain country. It can remind me of literally everything I need to do by means of alarms, e-mails sent to whomever I decided it should be sent to, helps me control my expenses, and I can even copy and paste any reminder from anywhere. Instead of trying to look for an important event e-mail, I can just copy and paste it to my daily agenda and... voilà! What about the password section? Today, with so many passwords to remember everywhere, I may choose to make a list of my passwords (and they are not visible to anyone; rather, they are showed as asterisks, for safety purposes, of course). I do enjoy those handy sticky notes and the schedule tickers. The latter shows a continuous line as if I were in the New York Stock Exchange reminding of any important event. Well, most of appointments are that important. So, why risk losing thousands of dollars trusting in my own memory if I have such an impressive tool to reach my goals? I now have my personal assistant. I just cannot imagine working without organization and this is what AnyTime Organizer does for me. I can schedule literaaly and virtually anything anytime. There so many features to be used. I have discovered the ones I have described here after using the program for two days only. It is worth the small investment indeed. I can assure you and I hope anyone seeking more organization can benefit of AnyTime Organizer Deluxe 12! It's risk-free.Read more ›
Worse, as I was exploring the program, it crashed multiple times on both machines.
Don't doubt that some users find it useful, but my limited use revealed it to be klugey and fragile. Uninstalled.
Would welcome any recommendations from persons replacing their Lotus Organizer on 64-bit Vista. Many thanks, and good luck.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Organizer! Running in Windows 10 on Mac using Parallels 11. No problems whatsoever. Customer Service is great! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Indiana Customer
A great alternative to traditional software products. It does what I need and works great. It does take some learning to tailor to your requirements, but with a little attention to... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Wm Benton Brown
I tried to import a database but after saying that it was loaded in fact it wasn't
The rest of the stuff I wasn't too interested
Nice software. Very easy to use download was a little slow. Would recommend to if you have small business and need to schedule appointments.Published 15 months ago by Betty Sweat
Super piece of software! I use it for everything to replace the old Daytimer that is no longer available I understand. I recommend it highly.Published 16 months ago by marieholmes