Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon
Customer Discussions > The Master and Margarita forum

Anyone seen Hugh Aplin's new Master & Margarita translation?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 2, 2008 10:41:51 PM PDT
David Rolfe says:
This new translation, ISBN=184749014X, appeared on Amazon in 2008. It was "coming soon" from Amazon, but that announcement is gone and now the page is just a placeholder for 3rd-party sellers. I think it's probably out in Europe, and can perhaps be found in America if you care to scramble for it. I haven't seen any of the text, and I'm curious how this one plays out...but not curious enough to hunt it down unless I think there's something particularly appealing about it. Has anyone seen this and reviewed it or posted samples?

In reply to an earlier post on May 19, 2009 7:37:01 AM PDT
Alex says:
The new translation is published by Oneworld Classics: http://www.oneworldclassics.com/shop/master-and-margarita-the-p-197-book.html
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 2, 2008
Latest post:  May 19, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
The Master and Margarita
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov (Hardcover - 1967)
4.5 out of 5 stars (625)