Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School
Customer Discussions > California 37 forum

Anyone want a CD like Train's first self-titled album??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 11, 2012 4:06:31 PM PDT
Dom C. says:
I miss those days.

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 11:22:29 AM PDT
M. Howells says:
agreed.

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 10:48:12 AM PDT
T. LeBaron says:
I like the fact that they've diversified. True, the first album was great, but it's good that they don't want to repeat themselves, or you'd be complaining about that too. I've enjoyed all their albums, for that very same reason. They're doing just fine.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 12:13:22 PM PDT
steve0 says:
Personally, I enjoy each new Train CD less and less. The first 2 albums, plus the "One and a half" [EP] were when they were best, as a 5-piece. The "Pat Monahand band (version)" 3-piece is too pop for me, and off the mark for what they were doing originally. I appreciate diversifying and trying new things but in my opinion Rob Hotchkiss and Charlie Colin are truly missed.

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 9:00:17 PM PDT
W. STEVENS says:
Those early album were great and Rob and Charlie had a huge contribution! But in my opinion Train is just different now, not necessarily worse! I admit I didnt like the album For me It's You, but I LOVED Save Me San Francisco! Train has changed, their music has changed, but I still like them. HOWEVER, I havent heard the new album yet so my comments dont involve the latest release.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  California 37 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 11, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
California 37
California 37 by Train (Audio CD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars (458)