Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > At Grave's End forum

Anyone else find Tate annoying

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 2, 2009 8:16:41 AM PDT
I don't know about anyone else but Tate really annoys me. I don't know how many times Cat has to tell him that she is in love with Bones and she only wants Bones. She only see him as a friend and he can't understand that. A part of me would really like for Bones to beat the hell out of him and kill him but then a part of me just wants him to just beat the hell out of him. Every time he shows up its just to be annoying. This is just my opinion but i just want to know if anyone else feels this way too

Posted on Jul 13, 2009 7:30:57 PM PDT
Alpha Reader says:
I actually like Tate. I have a serious soft spot for him... I can only imagine how hard it is to watch someone you love fall in love with someone else. He endeared himself to me when, in 'One Foot in the Grave', Cat found a crime-scene photo of herself in his Spartan apartment and he said that after taking her blood he could smell her on his hands... it was creepy, but incredibly sweet at the same time.
It's funny, because I tolerate Tate's increasing obsession with Cat, but I cannot stand Annette's flirtations with Bones - yet she and Tate are in similar situations.

The one time I seriously disliked Tate was when he slept with Annette, pretty much to spite Cat. In 'At Graves End' he claimed that Bones would just end up hurting Cat, but that he [Tate] never would - he seemed to forget his little escapade with Annette, which was a very pointed F-you to Cat.

Posted on Jul 17, 2009 12:24:20 PM PDT
D. Hughes says:
I can't decide, it makes the story interesting, but I find myself thinking just give up already and agree to be her friend lol.

Posted on Aug 3, 2009 6:00:13 PM PDT
EllieJ says:
I like Tate too.
Hi guys I just saw the forum. I think he is very funny and I wished he was more in the 4th book. Annette did used to get on my nerves though but then i just started to feel bad for the woman.

Posted on May 21, 2010 10:00:41 AM PDT
Lady Hecate says:
I actually like Tate and I think he is good for the books. You can't blame a guy for hoping. In Book 2, One Foot in the Grave, Bones actually respected Tate when tate volunteered his blood when the three could not beat the vampire gal and to that end, Bones saw a leader. Tate also allowed Bones to take blood from him at the end of Book 2 when Bones helped bring David back from the dead and/or made a ghoul. So...I think Tate has his good points and bad. Sometimes his comments makes me laugh. He is just a down-to-earth sort of guy.....I wonder if he is a Capricorn?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  At Grave's End forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 2, 2009
Latest post:  May 21, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
At Grave's End
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost (Mass Market Paperback - 2008)
4.6 out of 5 stars (392)