Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 13, 2010, 11:12:25 AM PDT
I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between this version and "The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere". Both are 576 pages, and Amazon lists them at pretty much the same size. I've read reviews on the one I named and it seems that its actual size is smaller than Amazon's listing. Thanks ahead of time.

Link:
SAS Survival Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011, 2:11:19 PM PST
A.L.L. says:
if you are still wondering, i unfortunately bought the 'updated' version and they are pretty much the same. i read them literally side by side and they changed the 'phrasing' of a few descriptions. i guess some people couldnt understand that you need to filter water before purifing it, and things like that
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 13, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about