Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board forum

Anyone lost weight?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2009 12:17:16 PM PST
I am thinking about getting a Wii and the Wii Fit and was just wondering if anyone lost weight?

Posted on Dec 9, 2009 11:14:51 PM PST
superman8428 says:
I lost 80 lbs. It is a great way to set goals and keep track of change, progress, and trends. I had tried other fitness games in the past, but this was the one for me. Although, I did have to change my life style. If I didn't use it and didn't change my eating habits, it wouldn't have worked.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2010 10:04:28 PM PST
According to the balance board I have, but it fluctuates greatly from day to day, I think that is because I have to use it in a carpeted area. However, I love seeing weight go down (and I have actually lost a couple of pounds in 45 days) but the key thing is that it is so much fun I really look forward to doing it every day (well almost). I have horrible balance but this has really helped me in that department. The real test will be if I still feel this way 5 months from now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2010 2:14:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 4, 2010 2:14:56 PM PST
Our body weight can fluctuate almost 2 lbs in a 24 hr period. This fluctuation is natural. Also make sure you check your weight at the same time everyday. Time of day makes a difference in weight.

Posted on Apr 28, 2010 12:52:39 PM PDT
And I would also suggest not weighing more than twice a week...

Posted on Jun 15, 2010 2:11:34 PM PDT
LAURA28 says:
yes 30 pounds but also do other workouts...this is fun though!! Give it a try you wont regret it

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2010 7:40:06 PM PDT
I have both lost weight and can feel a definite increase in my flexibility and strength just from doing the Yoga, aerobics and balance games. (Though for cardio I often switch to Wii Sports boxing...) Best of all, I have always hated working out, but the Wii fit makes it fun. Oh, it can get a little cutsie at times, but it does motivate!

Posted on Sep 19, 2010 7:43:50 AM PDT
Jersey Girl says:
I just started doing it everyday last week and have lost five pounds. I am on a low calorie diet and also walk for an hour to an hour and a half besides doing the wii fit. I do the free step so I can do that while watching tv and it burns over a hundred calories in 30 mins. It really helps me attain my calorie goal for the day. I do it twice.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2010 11:08:46 AM PDT
Cobe says:
Of course! Food and liquids also count when we step on the scale.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011 3:53:29 PM PST
Ara says:
I love the WII FIT! I ran 2.6 miles and I didnt even feel it! I was having a blast!. its so awsome. I feel like I have my own personal trainer and if I miss a day I feel so guilty cause the lil dude gets mad at me, and I dont like to let him down.! There are so many thing you can do, its working! Especially the HULA. I do 2000 hula hoop moves of course it will work! its really fun ! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT! i lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks! im happppppppppppy!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 21, 2011 11:13:51 AM PDT
Louie says:
I started the Wii Fit on Jan 8th, and I have lost 34 lbs. I love the system, and never worked out before. I see a great improvement in my over all body, and endurance.

Posted on May 18, 2011 8:19:37 AM PDT
I lost 72lbs over a year and now weigh less than I did in high school (I'm a 49yo woman). A reasonable diet, 8 glasses of water a day and 75 minutes with the Wii six days a week. During the nicer months I do 45 minutes of yoga and 30+ minutes of some non-Wii outdoor activity like biking. It's really worked for me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2009
Latest post:  May 18, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about