4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Anysun GSM GOIP Gateway bridges Built-in Encryption with SIP Base Quad band 850/900/1800/1900MHz Support Asterisk,Trixbox,3CX,SIP Proxy Server,Voip Buster (GOIP-1)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anysun GoIP series gateway is a broadband relay gateway newly developed ,The new product for seamless connection between the GSM network and VoIP network. When the mobile phone SIM card is installed in the GoIP, users can register the GSM phone to the VoIP softswitch system. Through the GoIP, users can realize the uplink and downlink calls between the GSM network and the VoIP network. In addition, the GoIP supports the transparent transmission of the caller number from the PSTN to the VoIP.
- GoIP is designed to work in conjunction with key phone systems and IP-PBX to provide GSM communications. The extensive compatibility of the GoIP makes it an ideal choice to be deployed in multi-vendor open architecture VoIP networks. GoIP is a great way to provide fast phone service deployment where regular PSTN line may not be readily available. GSM gateway also provides significant savings in usage, infrastructure and maintenance cost compared to conventional PSTN.
- The GoIP features embedded SIP and H.323 protocols with flexible setting. The bi-directional password authentication (call authorization) and trust list authentication greatly minimize the risk of charge losses and the flexible routing function can meet special requirements of various call forwarding. In particular, the GoIP gateway supports multi device groups, with flexible setting of large GSM gateway groups with different channel numbers.
- Open Standard VoIP Protocols (ITU H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2)/ Single or Multiple Server Registrations/Two 10/100 Ethernet for WAN / LAN connections/GSM module for making GSM calls/ Speech quality ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer/VLAN and QoS support/NAT Transversal and Router functions/ Voice prompts, HTTP Web, Auto Provision support for configuration and updates/ Highly stable embedded Linux operating system in high performance ARM 9 Processor
- With its low price, excellent voice quality, and powerful features, the GoIP series gateway is the first choice for system integrators, traffic operators, and softswitch manufacturers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GoIP GSM Gateway bridges the GSM and the IP networks by enabling voice communications. It is installed on the Mobile SIM Card, you can register the GSM telephone on the VoIP Softswitch. it can be easily combined into arbitrary number of channels of Large Gateway Group. Low price, perfect sound quality and powerful function make GoIP GSM inevitable choice of system Integrators, traffic Business and soft switch Manufacturers.
Basic Function ：
Support dual protocols: ITU-H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2
GSM module for making GSM calls
Provide 32/16/8/4/1 SIM Card ports for GSM extensions
Support G.711 A/μ law, G.729A/B, G.723.1 Codecs
Support Multiple dial plans and line hunt
Support QoS, NAT transversal and router function
Support VAD, CNG, EC
● Dynamic selection of codec
● Advanced jitter buffer
● Automatic traversal of NAT and firewall
● VLAN / Qos
● Echo cancellation for Speakerphone
● Comfort noise generation (CNG)
● Voice activity detection (VAD)
● Auto provisioning (requires auto provisioning server)
● On line firmware upgrade
● Multi-language support: English and Chinese
Remote SIM operation for SIM Card management
SMPP support for 3rd party development of SMS Applications.
Free server utilities for remote access and SMS management.
Telnet mode for sending AT commands to GSM module.
Compact and light weight design
Direct customer support
1.Call Origination refers to a call initiated from the PSTN or cell phone network is terminated using VoIP.
2.Call Termination refers to a call initiated as a VoIP call is terminated using PSTN or cell phone network.
3.As shown in the network topology diagram, a VoIP Service Provider is using GoIPs as call origination and termination devices.