Anywhere Fireplace - Tribeca Stainless Steel Ventless Fireplace
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-style, Contemporary Stainless Steel Bio-fuel Wall Mount Fireplace
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electrical hook-up
- Place in virtually any location in your home or space
- Burns bio-ethanol liquid fuel up to 5 hours per liter
- Burns smokeless, odorless, non-toxic, non-polluting, no soot or ash to clean up
Customers also shopped for
The high style and distinctive contemporary design of the ANYWHERE FIREPLACE allows the ambiance of a fire to be enjoyed in any room. It is ventless, requiring no chimney or gas line because it uses clean burning bio fuel that is smokeless, odorless, and leaves no soot or ash. You can place the ANYWHERE FIREPLACE virtually anywhere in your house, condo, apartment, office or restaurant. It is sure to match most any décor and adds a rich warm atmosphere to your bedroom, living room, den, dining room... This unique, impressive, eco-friendly modern answer to the fireplace creates bright yellow, orange and red flame, spreading cheerful glow across the room. It s is non toxic, non-polluting, has no messy clean up and is virtually free of maintenance. One liter of fuel burns up to 5 hours. FUEL NOT INCLUDED. Fuel Sold and Shipped Separately 20% restocking fee plus shipping costs apply to any returned items that are unopened and unused ONLY. NO RETURNS FOR OPENED OR USED ITEMS ACCEPTED
Top customer reviews
The construction is high school shop class grade. The four spot welds on the base of the stand failed, causing the fireplace to lean, and eventually fall, forward. (Not very safe for something containing a liquid on fire.) Despite the rest of the elements being very dirty out of the box, I really wanted to get this up, and complete my bedroom makeover for my wife. So, I took the stand to an auto shop and had the base welded properly.
Success. Base was made stable. Got it back home and put the rest of it together (which is very easy). Now is where the real disappointment came in. I hadn't noticed previously that the face (which is just a one-side stainless steel facade) had major dents on the edges. The fuel box, which has a stainless steel top, was pretty scuffed-up as well. (I thought I could just polish it up, but all of my efforts in that department were fruitless.)
I tried to ignore all of that and just put it together for "the big reveal." But in the end, it just looked terrible. Aside for the dents, scuffs, and crappy welding in critical areas, the fireplace doesn't appear whole. It's just made up of pieces of metal that are bent to make the front and sides, but there is no back. So, without the dents and scuffs, the fireplace would look good on camera when viewing it directly from the front. However, if you put in anywhere that you can either see it from ANY other angle that directly in front of it, or if you get within 10 feet of it, you'll see just how cheaply it is made.
It's a shame, really. It's got a good design concept (which is why I give it two stars versus one). Just really poor execution.
-----Actual seller response ----- Good Morning,
We will let the warehouse know to inspect the fireplace before shipping out. Hopefully all will be okay with it. If you should have any problems, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.......
It is way over priced but more over seller does not care what they send out , Product quality is very poor .....
I've use the fireplace twice now with their recommended fuel. One 1-litre bottle lasted about 2.5. hours at the largest flame and raised the 400 sq ft room about 2-3 degrees. There was a slight smell once the fireplace extinguished, but nothing alarming or very bad and it dissipated before morning.
I was worried that it would be too small when I read the dimensions, but it looks fantastic. It has about the same footprint of a standard fireplace in a newer house.
Finally, I thought it felt a little flimsy once we put it together (which took about 5 min), but I tried to knock it down on carpet (while empty of course), and it was pretty difficult, so I'm not worried about that. I do NOT think this is very safe for kids, particularly young kids. I probably would not light this with kids under 10 around and above 10, only while supervised.