Anywhere or Not at All: Philosophy of Contemporary Art 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I do not care how smart or insightful the author is on the subject matter. His inability to communicate knowledge in a clear and concise manner makes the book useless. He is overly bombastic, obfuscates his points, and there are passages where I can't even tell if he HAS a point. It seems like he is talking with a great deal more interest in hearing his own voice than conveying information. And his poor, overworked comma key. No sentence should have that many commas.
The other assigned text for the class (Claire Bishop - Artificial Hells: Participatory Art and the Politics of Spectatorship) is exponentially more comprehensible. If you HAVE to read Anywhere or Not at All, I'm so sorry. If you DON'T have to read this book, hit that back button. Hit it so hard.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Aesthetics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Art History > Criticism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Art History > Schools, Periods & Styles > Modern
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Aesthetics