Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Aomekie 10x50 Binoculars for Adults Marine Military Binoculars Waterproof with Rangefinder Compass BAK4 Prism FMC Lens for Birdwatching Hunting Boating
Enhance your purchase
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 Millimeters|
|Eye Relief||22 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10x50 Binoculars:Binoculars floating with 10x magnification and 50mm large objective lens.22 mm eye relief, 6.8mm exit pupil, and field of view is 396 feet at 1000 yards / 132 meters at 1000 meters.With ±5 diopter left and right diopter ring, You can adjust the distance for better viewing without glasses and for fine focusing. The eyecups can be folded easily so you can operate it with glasses.
- BAK4 Binoculars: High refractive index BAK4 Porro Prism eliminates the stray light and improves color reproduction to 99.99%. Green FMC anti-reflective coating reduces the reflected light in the objective lens and improves light transmission, image brightness and image sharpness.
- Waterproof Fogproof Binoculars: This binocular come with Nitrogen-filled waterproof, fogproof and Anti-shake design. O-ring sealed for complete waterproof protection and float on water so no worries if dropped into the water; Dry nitrogen-purged and sealed to prevent fogging and moisture damage in all weather conditions. Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock, comfortable to hold and use and highly durable.
- Built-in illuminated compass for direction location, perfect for low light conditions, and a rangefinder for calculate the distance and size of the object on the left eyepiece directly. Perfect marine binoculars include batteries, a ruler and a compass illuminated by the light button, provides the maximum brightness of the image even in low light conditions(not totally dark), such as at dusk and dawn
- Binoculars with Bag and Strap:It is easy to carry and store. Durable rubber armored coating is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions. Ideal For Travel, Concerts Outdoor Activities, Bird Watching, Climbing, Hunting, Archery, Hiking, Camping, , Boating, Target Shooting, Water Sports. It is a perfect Birthday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Day Gifts.
Customers also search
AOMEKIE 10X50 Marine Binoculars
with rangefinder & compass
High-quality marine binoculars are equipped with illuminated compass for direction location, perfect for low light conditions, and a rangefinder for calculate the distance and size of the object on the left eyepiece directly.
Boating binoculars, especially designed for marine,birding watching,hunting, sports,wild travel and more. It is a Perfect Gifts for Birthday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Day.
- Magnification: 10X
- Field of view at 10X: (132m/1000m)
- Angle of vision: 7.5 Degree
- Exit pupil diameter: 6.8mm
- Exit pupil distance: 22mm(Long eye relief for eyeglass wearers)
- Diopter adjusting range: -5~+5 DIOPTER
- Prism type: Multi-coated Porro BAK-4
- Housing: Rubber
Compare with similar items
From the brand
Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other reasons for the return: the adjustments for the eye pieces are very smooth, which is great, but they move too easily. Putting the eye covers back on will definitely move your adjustments around, so you have to note where they are at and adjust it each time.
Secondly, the range finder is pretty cool. If you're familiar with ranging with a milradian reticle, this will be familiar to you. Just note that each hash on the reticle is actually 10 mils. The problem though is the distance ring on the sliderule also adjusts somehow, probably due to weak glue they used, so when you're adjusting the sliderule ring, you can actually turn the distance ring too. Maybe I got a bad copy, but it's not good. It should actually be lined up so the distance marker is set at 500, meaning the indicator dot/arrow is lined up at 500 on the distance ring. Then when you adjust the sliderule, it will work just fine according to the instructions/formulas. I verified this with my ballistic calculator's distance calc. You'll have to line up the number of hash mark reticle to the top of the sliderule ring to the dot/arrow, then refer to to size of the object you're measuring (on the sliderule ring as well), and look directly below it on the distance ring for the corresponding distance. Again, if the distance ring isn't lined up at 500 for the dot/arrow, you'll be off. And again note that you're using the number on the reticle, so if it reads 5 on the reticle, line it up to the 5 on the sliderule (which will mean your object sizes at 5 on the reticle, or 50 mils). Again, it works fine, but I returned it as the distance ring isn't locked in good. If you look around on Amazon at the pictures here and on the other Chinese versions (Which this is also, prob all made in the same factor) of this binocular, they're all lined up at different, incorrect places.
The compass seemed fine, when compared to my military compass, maybe off by 3 degrees, not a big deal.
The optical quality did look clear, and seemed bright, which is no surprise given the 50 mm objective. In low light situation, it definitely was bright enough, and brighter than my 10x25 binoculars. The glass is sharp, which is also great. The problem in low light though is street lights and other light sources tend to show these streaks of light across the glass, which my 10x25 binoculars did not.
Long story short, if you can maybe use some duct tape (just a small piece of it) to lock down the distance ring so it doesn't move, and understand this is really a 7x magnification, and just want to pay for the pretty decent glass, and don't mind checking your eye adjustments each time, this isn't a bad buy. I weighted it, it comes in for the binocular itself, at 2lbs.
When the binoculars arrived the red light malfunctioned. Reached out to Jerry and he immediately suggested steps to get the red light working again. Trying different batteries. Still the red light wouldn't work. Jerry was very quick to respond. He even followed up asking if I performed the testing. I told him I couldn't get the red illuminating light to work. Out of the blue Jerry sent me a new pair of black binoculars. Told me to keep the green ones and apologized for the inconvenience. Wow. I appreciate what he did. Excellent customer service. I don't care if I have something not working. I care more for the customer service to get my problem resolved. Feel free to reach out to me if anybody has questions about the product.
Yes, one can find fault with them, but if you don't like these the next best might cost you $1200. Friends of mine that do bird and whale watching have the $1200 variety. Yes, for $1200 the clarity is stunning. These $99 ones serve my needs very well for lots of things.
I have yet to full test out the range finder. I hope to check the range finder against my $300 button quick range finder. However, again, I'm not laying on the ground in full bush camo with a painted face waiting for a jeep full of terrorists either.
The compass on mine seems reasonably accurate, but it needs to be checked a bit more closely when I get time. It generally says where South is supposed to be. This is not the binoc I'd buy if lobbing in mortars.
I can not complain. They work for me. The case is very nice as is the neck strap.
What I don't like is having no place to put the eye piece cups. They don't attach to anything.
Top reviews from other countries
They are robust, well made and the self focus is just simply amazing. They are easy to use and perfect as marine binoculars.
The compass damping is fantastic and the night light shows the reading beautifully.
The range finder works well and is easy to use and when the result is compared to the AIS reading it is proven accurate.
I had reason to contact the Aomekie Customer Service Dept. as I found the object lense protector covers did not appear to fit well. Candy came back by return and told me to insert the covers and then twist them slightly to rotate them into a locked position. This was not obvious to me but when I followed her instruction they worked perfectly.
Candy is a credit to her firm and I am so pleased to have someone to call if needed. So often that proves impossible but not with Aomekie.
All in all, I don't think they're value for money and would avoid buying them.