Aoneky Gym Climbing Rope
About this item
- Overall improvement of physical fitness and muscle tone, particularly for upper arms and shoulders
- Extremely popular training apparatus for strength, grip and arm coordination skills for use in physical education, wrestling, gymnastics, military, and cross-fit applications
- Brown rope Material: Manila hemp, White rope Material: Polypropylene, Multi color rope Material: Cloth
- Length: 10 feet/13 feet/15 feet/18 feet/20 feet/25 feet/30 feet, Width: 1.18"/1.5''/2''
- Great for kids to climbing in the garden
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Good quality rope, best fitness tool
Aoneky gym climbing rope make you fall in love with fitness. Can build your body, build your muscles, and burn your fat. The rope comes with a durable metal hook at one end,they are really durable and have great bearing capacity. It was super easy to install.
Perfect climbing toy for kids!
This is a heavy duty rope for adult improve grip and increase power with high intensity low impact exercises, it's also great for kids to climbing in the garden, backyard, playground
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.8 x 6.4 x 4.5 inches; 2.9 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 19, 2017
- Manufacturer : Aoneky
- ASIN : B079NQSX85
Best Sellers Rank:
#54,284 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #39 in Climbing Rope
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A word of caution from a newbie: prior to your first climb, remove the little rubber seal just under the carabeaner. If you don’t, you’ll risk grabbing that thing when you get to the top—and it WILL slide down—causing rope burns. Happened to me on my very first climb. (Doh!)
Top reviews from other countries
I ordered the 40mm and I find it a little bit thin, so anyone with bigger hands may want to look for a 50mm rope elsewhere. Also, the hemp fibres go everywhere, so I bought some scapa tape (a kind of cloth tape) to wrap round the rope. This reduces the mess and makes it a lot better to grip.
Overall, the rope is ok and will never be as good as the cotton fibre ropes you get in a gymnastics club. However, for the price I do not have any complaints and would definitely recommend for home use!
The green shrink wrapped ends- well they aren't that- they don't fit and serve no purpose and shows the poor quality of this rope.
Would I climb it- not at all and especially with the metal clip attached.
I have other ropes in my gym and bought this for the kids to climb- well, I won't be doing that.
Poor construction, cheap materials and not worth the price at all!!
Other than that the grandkids love to use it.