Aootek Upgraded 188 Pcs first aid kit survival Kit.Emergency Kit earthquake survival kit Trauma Bag for Car Home Work Office Boat Camping Hiking Travel or Adventures
- Low Return Rate: 14% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "emergency kit"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful combo set: Spring-action Needle nose Pliers, Spring-action Regular Pliers, Spring-action Wire Cutters ,Wire Stripper, Saw Blade, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Wood/Metal File, Phillips Screwdriver, Medium Slotted Screwdriver, Large Knife Blade, Key Buckle.
- Survival and emergency prep areredness be prepared during unexpected major emergencies, natural weather disasters, and survival situations that require medical-grade supplies for immediate treatment, relief, and prevention of injuries and infections first aid kit
- Unique And Upgraded items - based on customers' feedback.Bigger, stronger metal scissors and knife. inside is everything you need to help you survive: fire starter, knife, compass, whistle, saw, multipurpose flash light pliers,scissrs,flashlight,fishing lines,fishing weights,fishing
- Wire saws: with super sharp blades and smooth features do not hurt the hand, is the fastest existing pocket wire saw. Rare earth alloy Ignition rods: directing fire can not ignite, scooped into the water can be wiped away immediately make fire. It can also be make fire under wet, cold, rain, snow weather and low pressure. Compass: compact and flexible high sensitivity
- Small size and easy to carry, this extremely useful kit can be placed in a backpack, car, drawers, etc. It's necessary when camping, hiking, adventures, survival and in emergency situations
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The first aid kit Upgraded at 2017/10/11 increased MultiTool Pliers Silver Emergency Blanket ，Non-Woven Surgical Tape to ensure you and your loved ones can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are always prepared should an emergency arise. This Emergency kit is the perfect companion to help keep you safe and have peace of mind while you're hiking, camping, hunting or simply traveling. Our survival kits are lightweight, small and durable so you can take them wherever you go. When the unexpected occurs, you don't need to search frantically for the right supplies, which is why we created this comprehensive first aid kit with a durable and convenient carrying case..
1 x Powerful Multitool Plier
1x Tactical Folding Knife
1 x Bright LED Flashlight
1 x Stainless Steel Versatile Tool Card
1 x Fire Starter
1 x Compass
1 x Wire Saw
1 x Emergency Whistle
1 x Scissrs
1 x Silver Emergency Blanket
1 x Bandage Triangulaire
1 x Non-Woven Surgical Tape
1 x Blue Tourniquet
1 x Plastic Tweezers
1 x Alcohol Prep Pad
1 x Circular Band-aid
1 x Sting Relief
1 x Povidone-lodine
1 x Cotton Stick
1 x Safety Pins
1 x Fishing lines
1 x Fishing weights
1 x Fishing hooks
1 x Swivels
1 x Floats
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stiffly flexible case is good, zipper is good so far, and roomy once the useless stuff is removed, so good items can be added.
The flashlight works when a AA battery is added. Very basic, on/off function, thin light duty case.
The folding knife is good, but did require sharpening for a better edge. The blade does not lock open though.
The compass works, and is fairly accurate.
The scizzors work. The mylar blanket can be used for shelter so will remain. The fire striker is functional but not great - it will be replaced by a better one. I removed all "First Aid" items, as that is not the desired function of this kit - I have a separate optimised FAK. That opens up a LOT of space.
The sabre card has pros and cons. Saw it used on a YT video, so knew what to expect. The cutting edge needs sharpening to be useful. The saw edge is useless. The can opener does work! I opened a can of Hormel Smoked Ham. There is a small bit of metal broken off near the corner screwdriver tip. Doesn't affect function. That's all I could test now.
The "multitool" is junk. Nothing works. Knife is literally flat steel, NO edge at all and flimsy. Can opener doesn't work, the bit that fits under can lip is too small, rounded and slippery from the cheap chrome. It has been replaced by a functional tool. I added a bottle of water purifier tabs, a waterproof match case, and a quart ziploc bag for water storeage.
The blue elastic rubber strap thing? I guess it can be used to secure something. I put the fishing line and wee bag of fishing items into a small ziploc bag. The whistle hardly works, so it is replaced by a better one. The wee bag of safety pins and paperclips remains.
I will test this kit outdoors next time I camp and modify accordingly.
The quality of the products are decent, they packed a lot of useful items that can be easily used in the wild.
Would definitely buy it again as it offers way more then you pay for.
Bang for the buck
Has survival items with medical kits
I would have liked to have seen instructions for some of the things and the flashlight needs a battery but that’s it. Definitely going to keep this in my car! I’m really impressed.