Other Sellers on Amazon
Aosom Elite II Pet Dog Bike Bicycle Trailer Stroller Jogger w/ Suspension
|Price:||$141.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The front wheel can be fixed for jogging and can swivel for strolling
- The handle bar is adjustable for different heights, Our handle bar is adjustable to suit different heights
- The seat is pocketed to secure the pets better;Our flag is 6.5 feet and it has a button hole for the flag to slide in
- Our trailer has suspension to ease the bumps for pets
- Max Weight Limit: 88 lbs.; No tools needed to setup and break down
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Frame Material Type||Steel|
|Item Dimensions||41.5 x 31 x 52 inches|
|Item Weight||37 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||45.55 pounds|
This model has all of the features of much more expensive brands, including:
- Lightweight steel frame
- The front wheel can be fixed for jogging or swivel for strolling
- Adjustable handle bar
- Ultra smooth-rolling 20" wheels
- Converts to stroller in seconds w/out tools
- Three entrances for maximum convenience getting your pet in and out; top, front and back doors
- Front door features a mesh door for ventilation and also a separate rain guard to protect from the elements
- Safety leash included inside to safely secure your pet during their ride
- (1) storage pocket on each side
- (1) Aosom type 'A' bike hitch/coupler included
- Max Weight Capacity: 88 lbs (even though the trailer can handle up to 88 lbs, please check the interior trailer measurements to make sure its sufficient size for your pet)
- Assembled Weight: 37 lbs
- Front Wheel: 10" x 2"
- Rear Wheel: 20" x 1.75"
- Overall (w/ Handlebar and Front Wheel installed): 52" deep x 31" wide x 40 ½" tall
- Interior: 30 ½" d x 23 ½" w x 21 ½" t sloping towards the front to 0"
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:28 Mins|
One star off for the bottom of the trailer: it is hard where axis is, well... duh... but between front bar of the frame and the axis, and between axis and the rear bar of the frame there are two uncomfortable voids. Manufacturer inserted hard plastiky board to compensate, but it is far from being adequate for any dog heavier then 40 lbs. I fixed the issue by inserting two 2" thick foam cushions under the plastic board. Another issue is the pillow, it may be good for hamster, but under a dog it's getting attached from velcro, and moves around; you'd have to replace it with something firmer.
All was heavenly until the day a homeless guy stole this carriage from the yard to push his own stuff around it. From then on, i had to go back to carrying the poor ol' dog on his last 5 blocks home from the park (we live in an apt. building, so no real backyard), which was very hard on my back.
Fast forward a few months: I asked my dad to get me a new one for Xmas and my dog was SO excited when I pulled this out of the box that he jumped into it before it was assembled (I wish I could attached a photo of him sitting in its still deconstructed form; it was so cute.)
Now the pinnacle of the day is going strolling in this carriage. He scrambles into it as soon as he realizes it's walk-time, and we stroll all over the neighborhood, with his head poking out the front happily, surveying the scenery with as much fascination and eagerness as a puppy. He loves this carriage so much that he even jumps in it when it's just parked in the living room and will sleep in it for hours.
I bought this one over the other models because it can also double as a bike trailer, although I haven't tried that yet. The only thing I could criticize is that I don't see a weight limit on this. I don't know if it could hold 2 dogs. (My other dog is about 60 lbs.)
Oh, the tires were flat when it arrived, but nothing a trip to the bike shop tire pump couldn't fix. Whoever invented this should win an award.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Should be called AWSOME. I love this, especially the fact it's a stroller and a trailer. I had one of each before, now this is an all in one. Read morePublished 9 days ago by shihtzu
This pet stroller would be appropriate for dogs up to about 65 lbs, heavier than that and I think you will experience stability problems as well as too little room for the dog to... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Kim Bixler
Great price and great quality product. Our Bengal Cat loves his stroller, he has room to move around and really loves his new Chariot fit for the king of the concrete jungle. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Its Me, MUELLER
poduct works good and easy assemble but there packaging sucked so it didn't show up like new . i almost wondered if someone else bought it and returned it .Published 19 days ago by david borden
Too small for my golden retriever who is 75 pounds. Not very high quality. Instructions in poorly translated CHinese making them somewhat difficult to understand but I was able... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
My dogs love it. They both fit comfortably and can move around if they like. It helps my older dog be part of our walks without getting tired.Published 1 month ago by Lvramirez