Aosom 2 in 1 Child Bike Trailer and Stroller
|Sale:||$132.89 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Folded dimensions: 32W x 27D x 9H inches
- Open dimensions: 55W x 42D x 36H inches
- Strong, lightweight aluminum frame
- 2-in-1 weather canopy protects from sun and rain
- Folds up easily for storage inside most vehicles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||8 x 29 x 36 inches|
|Item Weight||42 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||42 pounds|
|Size||20H in. (Rear)|
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's one of the roomier models for two children
2. It has a full front wheel attachment for Stroller/Jogger mode and has an included hand brake
3. It has two adjustable 5-point harnesses that work as intended
4. It has a nicely cushioned seat, and extra protection under the footbed to reduce tears
5. It has 20" outrigger style wheels that roll smoothly and easily
6. You can buy additonal couplers for multiple bikes
7. The protective covers attach securely with Velcro in multiple places and it has an ample rear storage area
8. The bike tow bar tucks neatly under the trailer when in Jogger mode
9. The Jogger bar can remain attached with wheel in storage area if preferred
10. It is priced lower than comparable brands/models
11. It is well-made, uses good hardware and materials and looks great
1. In Jogger mode with two children inside it can tip backwards if not attended due to center of gravity being directly over axle and backrest angle
2. The coupler will not fit as intended on bikes with quick-release wheels. The coupler is designed to fit rear axles that are held on by screw nuts. (Note: I was able to mount it another way via disc brake mounting holes at left rear frame arm)
3. The seat is directly over the axle and although it is nicely padded it causes the passenger(s) to be leaned forward a bit
4. The backrest forces the passenger(s) head forward when wearing a helmet which may be uncomfortable on long rides
5.Read more ›
She's taller than the top of the stroller but could still fit comfortably, the entire top piece is velcro'ed, so it was easiy to loosen it up the 2 inches that she needed. but it's done in a way that she couldn't escape from the inside.
it breaks down really well, easily hid behind a sofa, or tossed in a trunk of a car for a trip to a park or beach.
speaking of breaks, they are terrible. the braking system i got is not the one in the photos, but i assume was an "upgrade". the brake cable goes into a Y splitter and is attached to bars that are levered aginst the back wheels, causing unnessicery wear. the "instructions" were for the type in the pictures. this set up can not be easily detached so storage is hampered and i'd have to leave the handle on even if i were using it as a bike trailer. I like the stream line look with out the jogging handle.
but since breaks on jogging strollers are more for smaller women than 270 lb men, i just stripped it all off.
the entire trailer fits together like virgin legos, tight and the parts have to line up perfectly, expect to spend a few seconds fiddling around with the pin trying to get it in the holes; except the front wheel, which is a hand screw with plastic knob, it wobbles pretty well.
the trailer is attached to your bike with a large heavy duty spring. the addition of a nylon strap seams to indicated the manufactures acknowledgement that this could be a bad thing to fail.Read more ›
This is an excellent stroller/bike trailer. It is super quick to assemble, rides very easy, and is very high quality-- all metal. The main reason I wasn't going to purchase it, is because someone said it took 5-10 minutes to break down for storage or transport. This is NOT true. It takes less than two minutes-- I have it down to about 45 seconds now. It is not a one handed break down, but it takes no more than a minute. I think that reviewer just didn't know how to break it down.
All you have to do (when it is in the stroller setup) is remove the handlebar, remove the cross bar that is beneath the handlebar, and then remove the front wheel-- all of these are on quick release systems to make them easy to disassemble. It then simply folds down-- you don't need to remove the side wheels. If it is in the bike trailer phase, you don't even need to take the handlebar or wheel off, so it takes about 10 seconds. I keep the wheel guards off because I don't find them necessary, and I also keep the brakes off because I don't use them, either. So if you are using those two features then it might take longer, but I would suggest not having either of those on if you are one who transports it often. I drive my two little girls (ages 4 and 2) to a trail that we stroll/jog on everyday, so I like the ease of set up and break down without those two features on.
I wanted to clarify the ease of breakdown for anyone thinking of purchasing it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love, love, love this!!! Easy to assemble! Easy to switch from trailer mode to stroller mode! ;) customer service was amazing. Had an issue with the front wheel! Read morePublished 7 days ago by sally
First, the instructions for assembly are completely worthless! Never mind all the misspelling, it's difficult to decipher what you are supposed to do. Read morePublished 2 months ago by James Mitchell
Hard to assemble. Instructions did not match product, and online videos did not match either. Instructions were in challenging EnglishPublished 2 months ago by Ashley Dupes
We use this mainly as a double stroller. It's a smooth ride for the kids. The seat belts are a joke, it takes about 30 seconds for my two year old to wriggle out of them, so now I... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Faith H.
I absolutely LOVE this thing! I am very picky and have returned other strollers due to poor quality or just not what they say they are. Read morePublished 4 months ago by ann paulson
I love the fact that I can walk with my children. I just don't like the fact that the front wheel don't move properlyPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's big and comfy for my girl's they are 3 and 7 only problem I can't turn left or right its really hard. Also does anyone know how to fold this?? Read morePublished 5 months ago by Marisol