Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on March 21, 2012
I cannot complain but where do I begin? This is amazing and I must say that this is a over sized stroller for one but perfect for two!

In the first place it is amazingly easy to set up! Me and my husband began by opening the box and realized there was no visible instructions after taking the whole frame out and starting to putz around with the couple of pieces that came out we realized the whole thing is already assembled besides the tires and the stroller bars along with the tire guards! After picking up the pieces on the frame we realized there was the instructions right in side on the seat!

The whole set up took but 10 minutes and it actually took us longer cause we dropped the washer for the front wheel down into our porch! If you are gonna set this up I suggest to anyone they do this on cement in a driveway and certainly not in there house only because you wouldn't want your little one(s) to get any of these pieces cause it will not be fun for anyone if your child puts these things in there mouth!

The inside compartment is amazing it is pleasantly very secure with a 5 point safety harness and it has a rain/wind guard along with bug netting! It has a foot compartment so the taller your child gets the more comfy they can be so its not like trying to jam your child in something they should not!

The whole thing is so easy to fold and store with the use of cotter pins and some shed or garage space( not that much is required either)your set to go! My only suggestion is if you have no space for this thing in a shed or garage well then fold it up and place it in a closet I have heard stories of people who owned these and they got nasty from keeping it outside and it can start to smell like mildew!

If you have a husband like me who gets embarrassed from every little baby thing out there or who cares what people are gonna say or think well this might be better if you use this yourself! My husband wouldn't even take the trailer to get extra air if the tires needed it and well it doesn't but he said he would rather take the wheels off and go fill them up just because! Not a great answer but he wont admit it but he probably thinks the thing is too big and doesn't want to be seen with it!

Any one who buys this is very smart! I got the Elite II because they upgraded my order for some sort of miss understanding but not only did they make good this was the best thing! I would deffinitly order from them again and again and again! Great Customer Service I spoke with Heather and she is very helpful! Dont know about anyone else cause I so far only dealt with her!
on August 17, 2015
We love it! Matches my huffy cruiser perfectly! I've attached a photo of my husband using it haha!
review image
on June 22, 2011
I received this stroller yesterday. The instructions are not good. Luckily, I'm handy enough to have figured it out after a while. The stroller itself looks great, and I think will be awesome when running with my daughter. I have yet to test it out. The hand-braking system was difficult to put together. Here would have been a good place for clear instructions. I don't think I will really use this feature, and will probably just look for a way to remove it completely, as it is kind of in the way. After putting the main part together without good instructions, I kind of gave up on the braking system. I may give it another go.

As for the interior, it doesn't look all that comfortable. I'm anxious to see how my daughter likes it. One good thing is that since it is enclosed and my daughter likes to throw things out of her current stroller, this should cut way down on lost items.

Another drawback is the sheer size. I put this together on my deck and it barely fit down the steps to put in the garage. Definitely will not be easy to transport in our car. Would have to take it apart to do so.

Overall, I give this 4 out of 5. With this price, I wasn't expecting much, but it seems better than I had hoped for. The instructions were frustrating.
on March 20, 2012
Read several reviews on various bike trailer/jogger combos and kept coming back to this one.

Despite some other reviews of this stroller, I decided to give this bike trailer a shot and try it for myself and I am so glad I did!!

I am using this with my 4 year old who is ~40 pounds and is pretty tall. She really loves riding in it.

I assembled this by myself and it took less than 30 mins. I had to look up a video on You Tube that showed another person assembling it. Take down is easy and I can now assemble or take down in under 10 mins*.

As a jogging stoller the front wheel tends to veer to the left as stated by other posters, HOWEVER, after I tightened it the 2nd or 3rd time, it seemed to hold well.
Have used it as a jogging stroller about 3 times and had to tighten it with each use - which to me is not a big deal. It is a really smooth ride for her.

As a bike trailer, it is really great! It is exactly what I was looking for - just something simple for my kid to ride in while I am getting some exercise. Pulls well and handles curves, hills, etc. very well. No complaints.

Overall: Easy to assemble, use, and is a pretty good value if you are looking for just a basic bike trailer on a budget.

*Side note: I did not assemble the brakes on the jogger handle, yet, as the primary use will be the bike trailer.
on July 22, 2016
Love, love, love this!!! Easy to assemble! Easy to switch from trailer mode to stroller mode! ;) customer service was amazing. Had an issue with the front wheel! They replaced it within a week free of charge! I would totally recommend for anyone with children to buy this!!!
on February 23, 2015
The trailer would be fine except for the very poor quality bearings and tires. I have less than 100 miles on mine and the wheels are wobbling like crazy because the bearings are shot. One of the tires also has a huge blister in it even though I have only been on smooth, paved paths (i.e. no impact damage to the tire).

Replacing the bearings and tire is going to run around $60, so half the cost of the trailer. Next time I will be a higher quality product.
on February 22, 2017
The stroller works great, but the instructions are comically bad. You feel as though you have extra parts, because you reach the "you're done!" page when extra parts in hand. You have to keep turning the pages to find out how the brakes work. They don't tell you to install crucial parts, they don't tell you that they have specific directions that they must go. Epic fail.
on June 8, 2017
Love this bike trailer. It's pretty easy to put together and easy to load in truck or car. The brakes never have worked not sure what the issue is there but I use it on my bike.
on August 17, 2010
This bike trailer is really great. It seems as though it is built well and very durable. The large wheels really help it to go wherever we take it. Our 4 year old and 2 year old fit in it just fine together. They seem to be comfortable too. We have been on bike trips that took us over 2 hours and we didn't have any complaints from the kids about being uncomfortable at all. We are able to fold it down quickly and it fits in the trunk of our car. As others have said, it does seem a little back heavy when it is in stroller form but as long as you are within reach and the kids aren't going crazy on the inside, the risk of tipping is pretty minimal. It is wide, which hasn't ever been a problem for us biking. To accommodate doorways when using it as a stroller, for example at the mall, we just use the stroller without the wheel guards. There is no real need for them on the stroller anyway if you are not biking. The storage in the back is great. We are able to take all our drinks, purse, and bags with us and it all fits right back there. The only thing that could be a complaint is that the brakes are a little cheesy and weird to set up, but they do work. The rest of the bike trailer is really simple to put together and take apart. It links onto the bike with ease and pulls smoothly. Overall, we are very satisfied with this trailer and we are glad we chose it over others that were available. Especially considering the affordability, it is a worth-while purchase.
on June 20, 2017
Delivery was very fast. Instructions were horrible. They were not easy to understand, did not explain how to install the brakes or how to collapse it. Works great as a bike trailer. The front wheel does not turn (which I knew) & makes it difficult to use it as a stroller. I love the storage area in the back.