Aottop Baking Dough Blender with Blades, Top Professional Pastry Cutter with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior quality, the professional dough blender is engineered from stainless steel construction so it will not break, bend or rust
- Effortless mixing, this pastry blender with blades quickly cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients such as flour, sugar or baking powder
- Good grip, the black soft-grip handle of the dough cutter absorbs pressure and won't spin or come loose in your hand
- You probably owned one with flexible wires like on a dough whisk that can take to twice the time to do same thing with the professional dough blender
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Spring Chef Dough Blender, Top Professional Pastry Cutter with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades (Black-Medium)
Pastry Cutter & Dough Blender: from SUMO · Perfect Pie Crust · Solid Blades Cuts Butter into Flour · Sturdy · Comfortable Non-slip Grip · Easy to Clean & Dishwasher Safe · [Purple]
Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Professional Baking Dough Blender with Blades
Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Spring Chef||Yuca LTD||Orblue||Amazon.com|
|Color||Dough Blender||Black-Medium||Purple||Metal and Black||Black|
|Material Type||—||18/10 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel|
Here are 5 reasons you're going to love your professional dough blender: 1. This 100% stainless steel dough maker was meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come. 2. Combine wet and dry ingredients seamlessly to make your favorite pie or cookie like a boss. 3. Hold it in your hand and note the thickness of the handle and how comfortably your fingers wrap around it. 4. It is not like a dough cutter with flexible wires. Please avoid that hassle and you will make your life so much easier. This pastry cutter was meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come. Combining a set of wet and dry ingredients seamlessly so you can bake your pie crust or cookie like a boss.