Aozita [18 Pack] Plastic REGULAR Mouth Mason Jar Lids for Ball, Kerr and More with Silicone Rings - Food Grade Colored Plastic Storage Caps for Mason/Canning Jars - Anti-Scratch Resistant Surface
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ◆Fits BALL, KERR and More Brands - Aozita caps fit any size Ball or Kerr glass mason jars. Fit small 4oz regular jars all the way to large 64oz regular jars. They are great gifts for friends who love canning jars for kitchen storage and food prep.
- ◆Bright and Colorful - [6 colors] Purple, Grey, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, add great fun and colors to family. [36 pieces] - 18 regular mouth lids & 18 regular mouth silicone rings.
- ◆Versatile Leak-proof Storage - Perfect for the freezer and refrigerator as well as dry and liquid storage, such as grains, candies, fruits, pickles, salad, milk and smoothies, etc. These lids can be used individually without silicone rings. If you store dry food such as grains, candies, or liquids(no turning over or shaking), silicone ring is not necessary. If you store liquids and then take them outdoor such as milk, smoothies, silicone ring is the great help for leak-proof
- ◆DISHWASHER SAFE - These plastic lids are made of food-grade plastic and silicone rings are made of food-grade silicone, BPA free - Temperature tolerance up to 240 ℉.
- ◆100% SATISFACTION - If you're not completely satisfied simply let us know and we will offer a prompt refund or replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
[18 Pack] Colored Plastic Regular Mouth Mason Jar Lids Fits Ball, Kerr & More - 18 Regular Mouth Lids & 18 Regular Mouth Silicone Rings
Perfect for the freezer and refrigerator as well as dry and liquid storage, such as grains, candies, fruits, pickles, salad, milk and smoothies, etc.
These lids can be used individually without silicone rings.
- If you store dry food such as grains, candies, or liquids(no turning over or shaking), silicone ring is not necessary.
- If you store liquids and then take them outdoor such as milk, smoothies, silicone ring is the great help for leak-proof
-Regular mouth plastic storage caps *18
-Regular mouth silicone rings *18
Item condition: New
Material: BPA free / medical grade plastic
PURPLE GREY BLUE GREEN ORANGE YELLOW
---Ideal for storing or freezing with regular mouth glass preserving jars.
1_ Fits ball or kerr branded regular mouth mason jars.
2_ Perfect for the freezer and refrigerator as well as dry storage
---BPA free, Medical grade, temperature tolerance up to 240 ℉.
Care and Cleaning:
1. All parts of Aozita plastic mason jar lids are dishwasher safe.
2. Do not use steel wool, bleach or strong abrasive cleaners. If you decide to hand-wash, use mild detergents and warm water .
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only complaint you have to put the rubber insert in yourself. Super easy but I didn’t expect them to be separate.
I decided to look for classic white plastic lids like I used for bulk grains and sugars. I was ready to buy them, then these came up on my radar. I found out the 4 ounce jar has a regular jar lid size. I realized I can do batches of yogurt with different colors to let me know the age.
Well, these lids came today and I was shocked how much better they are than the white lids. This comes with a silicon gasket. They are easy on/off. But, the kicker is that you can pull the gasket to wash everything. I am thinking the sanitize setting on my dishwasher should do the trick. My concern is not losing the gaskets. My idea is to put them on a clip that won't rust.
Great Product. Great shipping. Nice colors.
There is another thing, and that is that the little sealing rings which you have to attach yourself on the inside of the lid, may sometimes come off in the sink when you are washing them. With all that said, I'm happy I have them, they're better than the tin ones that come with the jars, and cheaper than the plastic alternatives that they are selling locally.