- Save 8% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Aozita Steamer Basket offered by Aozita. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aozita Stackable Steamer Insert Pans with Sling for Instant Pot Accessories 6/8 qt- Stainless Steel Food Steamer for Pressure Cooker, Baking, Lasagna Pans, Upgrade Interchangeable Lids Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable - Insert pans made from food-grade stainless steel. Secure-fitting stainless-steel lid traps in heat and moisture. Solid handle allows for safe and easy insertion and removal.
- Versatile - 2 tier stackable pans to cook variety of food simultaneously. Great for steaming rice, vegetables, meat or fish. It can be used as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes or make lasagna.
- Multipurpose - This stainless steel cooker insert is a must have accessory any brand and type, size 5/6/8 quart stovetop pressure cooker or electric pressure cooker, Suitable for instant pot models IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-DUO80.
- Convenience - Skip the microwave ovens and reheat leftover food or curry in your cooker to preserve the nutrients and vitamins. Reheat multiple items at once and save time!
- Guaranteed Satisfaction - Dishwasher safe, easily to clean, One Year Guarantee, If you're not completely satisfied simply let us know and we will offer a prompt refund or replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Stackable Stainless Steamer Pressure Cooker Insert Pans 2 Tier IP Accessories for Pot in Pot Instapot Cooker - For Instant Pot Accessories 6, 8 qt
ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans - For Instant Pot Accessories 6 qt
ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans with sling - Large - For 8 quart Instant Pot Accessories
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 2.95 x 5.12 in||7.5 x 7.5 x 5.4 in||7.5 x 7.5 x 5 in||8.2 x 8.2 x 6 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
1.Two stackable insert pans
2.One interlocking handle
3.Two Interchangeable Lids
4.One silicone insulation mat
5.One user manual
Stackable cooker inserts enable you to:
Cook variety of healthy and tasty dishes simultaneously by stacking.
Reheat leftover food in pressure cookers, and avoid the microwave.
Make cheesecakes without using non-stick pans.
Store cooked and leftover food in refrigerator.
Item condition: New
Size: Fits inside 5/6/ 8-quart cooker
Item Dimension: 7.5 x 7.5 x 5.5 inch (L x W x H)
Item weight: 2 pounds
Material: Food-Grade Stainless Steel
Care and Cleaning：
1. Aozita inserts are dishwasher safe but hand drying is recommended for a spotless shine.
2. Do not use steel wool, bleach or strong abrasive cleaners. If you decide to hand-wash your inserts, use mild detergents and warm water.
3. Whether you are washing your inserts by hand or in the dishwasher, it is important to dry it promptly so that spotting, streaking, discoloration, or corrosion does not occur.
If you have any issue with our products, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to find a satisfactory solution for you within 24 hours
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took off one star because one of the pots had a thick layer of black polishing goo in the groove that is about an inch from the bottom and runs around the entire pot. It took effort to get it all out. A simple hot soapy once around is not going to do it. Good thing I really inspected it before using. I suggest a careful inspection of the nooks and crannies and rewash if necessary. I had to wash out the groove a couple of times before it was all gone.
I will try a few more things...thinking it is the rubbing compound for shine...still who want’s a little rubbing compound with your chicken dinner?
Most recent customer reviews
Cleans well and I like having the 2 options for lids