- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 2 edition (January 11, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596529945
- ISBN-13: 978-0596529949
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,004,438 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #159 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Intranets & Extranets
- #337 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- #880 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Apache Cookbook: Solutions and Examples for Apache Administrators 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Rich Bowen has been involved with the Apache Web Server project since 1998, and has written a number of books about it. He works on the web team at Asbury College, where he gets to put into practice a few of the things he writes about. Rich lives in Lexington, Kentucky.
Ken Coar is a member of the Apache Software Foundation, the body that oversees Apache development. He is the author of Apache Server for Dummies (January 1998) and co-author of Apache Server Unleashed (March 2000). Ken has been responsible for fielding email sent to the Apache project, and his experience with that mailing list provided a foundation for this book.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included HOW-TO recipes are:
* Extremely practical and relevant
* Easy to follow and implement
* Well-explained so that not only do you know what you are doing, but also why you are doing it
* Neatly categorized and indexed so that they are easy to find when needed
While this book can be very useful to Apache novices, people who would benefit the most from it are the ones who've had some previous exposure to Apache administration and are familiar with the basic concepts behind Apache (configuration files, included programs, modules, directives, sections, and such).
If you are an Apache administrator, this book ought to be on your bookshelf.